Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How full should I get in my NB?

I got my NB large cups in January and I think I may be ready for new sizes.

How do you know when your nb fits correctly? When I pump I pretty easily fill out the dome. Should a correctly sized dome leave space on the sides when you pump?

I ordered XL contoured domes yesterday so I hope they fit well.

I dont really understand what you mean exactly, the cups need space so there's room to grow. But if you can easily fill the cup, and your reaching the end, yes its time to go up a size.

I like to use a size which does leave a little space around the sides, that way I feel Im getting outward suction in every direction instead of just forward pulling suction, if that makes sense? if you are easily filling and nearly touching the ends then Id move up, but I don't think theres a right or wrong way its a case of finding what works for you x

I would say if you fill up the cups within 10 minutes you should move up, because then you can't reach your swelling size

Thankyou, everyone! I ordered a size up, which is the noogleberry XL. I got the contoured cups, so I hope they work out well. 'Havent tried contoured before.
Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon