Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

V's BIO and NBE program

Was SP the only "antiandrogen" you tried? Try one that actually helps women more often than not such as spearmint. Saw palmetto is only useful for one thing which most women really don't have to worry about, and that's too much testosterone being converted down to dihydrotestosterone.

Spearmint is a receptor blocker.

(20-05-2013, 11:19 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Was SP the only "antiandrogen" you tried? Try one that actually helps women more often than not such as spearmint. Saw palmetto is only useful for one thing which most women really don't have to worry about, and that's too much testosterone being converted down to dihydrotestosterone.

Spearmint is a receptor blocker.

Thanks Abi, I will try Spearmint in tea mode (I dont like tea while waiting for mail order pills).

I actually want to add Hops & WildYam to my BO program after seeing SP giving me bigger thighs and bad acnes (could b caused by Omega supplements cuz my breasts start break out in the middle on Flax oil massage) but then again, being short as myself, when gainning weight, I think majority it would go straight to thighs and abdomen area Angry It does not go to my butt cuz my job requires me to sit all day long.

I also stop using Vitex. I think it makes me drains and sleepy a lot on the morning. Anyone has the same? I feel better after stop taking past 4 days. Am I overloading....? but then yet if I dont push the boundary, I would ever wonder Big Grin

Time to make a new game plan.

Start 5/20

It seems I lost 2 lbs after the nasty cold that still dragging, down to 90 lbs Angry

Morning:
3 BO (250 mg)
2 pituitary (80 mg)
2 Saw Palmelto (540 mg)
2 Borage Oil
1 L'tyrosine (500 mg)
1 L'arginine (500 mg)

1 Protein Shake (8oz of Whole Milk ~ 8 g + 20g protein powder)
1 Ensure bottle (240 calories)
Breakfast (cheese toast or oat meal)
Massage 5" on Flax Oil, NG (2 hr) MR prior going to work

Noon:
3 BO (250 mg)
2 pituitary (80 mg)
2 Saw Palmelto (540 mg)
2 Borage Oil
1 L'tyrosine (500mg)

1 Protein Shake (a glass of Whole Milk ~ 8 g + 20g protein powder)
1 Ensure bottle (skip if I don't feel low blood sugar episode)

Lunch grilled chicken or grill fish
Spearmint Tea

Night:
3 BO (250 mg)
2 pituitary (80 mg)
2 Saw Palmelto (540 mg)

Spearmint Tea
1 L'tyrosine (500 mg)
1 Super L'Arginine (900 mg)
1 IGF-1 (New)
2 Hyaluadro Acid

1 Protein Shake (2.5 of 8oz of Whole Milk ~ 8 g + 32g protein powder)
Massage 5" with Flax Oil, NG for 6 hrs, applied MR prior going to sleep.

Still no sign of mense but little spotting yesterday Huh I had Depo shot in Dec and stopped since (it supposed every 3 months).

I add IGF-1 cuz I felt a lot of pulling/twisting pains on my right side (the left is still sleeping with all of these dosages). I need extra lift.

The reason I am so impatient cuz I am skinny, small bod frame and the age. There is no muscle on my ribcage and no workout helps so far. I feel if I dont try to overload stuf to make up (instead 2000 calories/ day I should go 3000 calories as my doctor wanted me to), the program might not work Huh I have guy friends who are skinny like a stick, after 8 months into intense trainning + pills, they have a better definitive muscular chests. They told me they drink shakes like there is no tomorrow, bcca amino acid pills, 2 hrs work out everyday. I think I can do it.

Lost 5 lbs after returning from a lousy work trip and my boobies are shriking. It is no longer meaty or bouncing. The bra is getting pretty loose... I only pump a few hours a day now as it still hurts around the ring area a long time after pumping. No Snoogling.

I have no mense in past 40 days. It could be stress causing it or I am getting to menopause Angry

I also consolidate my pills routine 3 weeks ago:

Morning / Lunch:
3 BO
2 Pituitary
1 Protein Shake 30g
1 L'tyrosine
1 Fish/Flaxseed/Borage oil
1 Ensure Milk (only when I feel I need supplements for daily calories consumption)

Night:
3 BO
2 Pituitary
1 Super L'arginine
1 IGF-1
1 Hyaluronic Acid
PC + Flax oil used when I massage.
1 Protein Shake 30g

All of my facial cyst Acnes problem I had went away after I stopped taking the SP, Vitex 3 weeks ago. I did not drink the Spearmint Tea Abi recommended either as the smell makes me sick after a few trys.

Any suggestion? I really want to add Hops and Red Clover Blossom in this routine but wonder if they are conflict with BO?

-V

Ps: I am very admired for all of you folks that able to keep such delicate job on growing your boobies. What a hard tedious job...!

My recommendation is to take Ultra Breast or Bountiful Breast Brand if you aren't. I'm not saying regular BO won't work, I'm just saying, you may need a boost and taking the actual formula for breast enhancement is most likely better in my opinion.

Don't break from it so early. Taking a smaller maintenance dose is better than breaking from it.

Also, if it hasn't been 3-4 months yet, don't worry, just pick up from where you left off. If you know what you are low in, take one phyto herb for it and cycle it and use it topically if you don't start seeing changes in 4 months.

So if you are E dominant(test should confirm this) than take a form of Progesterone and if you are progesterone dominant, try adding RC every other day topically for follicular phase only. I would try that if I saw no results at month 4. I would be careful with adding other phytos and I would probably not take them internally unless I wanted to be daringBig Grin

SP gives me cellulite so I wouldn't doubt it has estrogenic effects.

Don't get too discourage, if it was real growth on its way, it will come back. BO is to be done at least 6 months.

(08-06-2013, 07:05 PM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  Lost 5 lbs after returning from a lousy work trip and my boobies are shriking. It is no longer meaty or bouncing. The bra is getting pretty loose... I only pump a few hours a day now as it still hurts around the ring area a long time after pumping. No Snoogling.

I have no mense in past 40 days. It could be stress causing it or I am getting to menopause Angry

I also consolidate my pills routine 3 weeks ago:

Morning / Lunch:
3 BO
2 Pituitary
1 Protein Shake 30g
1 L'tyrosine
1 Ensure Milk (only when I feel I need supplements for daily calories consumption)

Night:
3 BO
2 Pituitary
1 Super L'arginine
1 IGF-1
1 Hyaluronic Acid
PC + Flax oil used when I massage.
1 Protein Shake 30g

All of my facial cyst Acnes problem I had went away after I stopped taking the SP, Vitex 3 weeks ago. I did not drink the Spearmint Tea Abi recommended either as the smell makes me sick after a few trys.

Any suggestion? I really want to add Hops and Red Clover Blossom in this routine but wonder if they are conflict with BO?

-V

Ps: I am very admired for all of you folks that able to keep such delicate job on growing your boobies. What a hard tedious job...!

(08-06-2013, 08:45 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  My recommendation is to take Ultra Breast or Bountiful Breast Brand if you aren't. I'm not saying regular BO won't work, I'm just saying, you may need a boost and taking the actual formula for breast enhancement is most likely better in my opinion.

Don't break from it so early. Taking a smaller maintenance dose is better than breaking from it.

Also, if it hasn't been 3-4 months yet, don't worry, just pick up from where you left off. If you know what you are low in, take one phyto herb for it and cycle it and use it topically if you don't start seeing changes in 4 months.

So if you are E dominant(test should confirm this) than take a form of Progesterone and if you are progesterone dominant, try adding RC every other day topically for follicular phase only. I would try that if I saw no results at month 4. I would be careful with adding other phytos and I would probably not take them internally unless I wanted to be daringBig Grin

SP gives me cellulite so I wouldn't doubt it has estrogenic effects.

Don't get too discourage, if it was real growth on its way, it will come back. BO is to be done at least 6 months.

Thanks Tibetan Princess, I will finish up the BO stuf I have (2 more of 60 pills bottles - this is my 3rd month into this BO program) and then trying a different program as you recommended either UB or BB.

All my blood tests showed I am normal. No ED or Progesterone Dominant.

I also think the culprit of my slow responding is if I continue to have a problem of maintaining or gain the body weight I would going to have hard time to gain any breast tissues/size period.

-V

Anyone experienced no Mense while going through NBE or BO/ UB/ BB program?

I have No Mense on the 2nd month into BO. Now I am into the 3rd month of BO yet which normally it started around 6th of the month. However, my breasts start getting very sored at the base yesterday, no spotting so far either. It has been sored for so long to the point I am no longer can sleep on the side or on my tummy. Angry

I also haven't able to pump either. I lost the fat in the breasts as I lost weight, lost appetite. It seems the breast size still there but it is no longer pleasant to touch as it feels more budding meat Huh than fatty tissues....

While browsing the Estrogen Dominance thread, I think I am now Estrogen Deficiency (I match 10). Maybe I need to consult with my doctor again.

If it is the case, should I be OK to add more herbs to my current BO pills? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

-V

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon