Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Side effects of natural breast enhancement

Hi Everyone,
I'm a new user if this site. Actually new to any breast talk site. I'm a small breast person with the size of 32AA, so I almost have no breast. I'm searching about NBE from quite sometime n I was abt to order BB real soon that I read this article. Now I'm confused again. I'm pasting the link of the article for the side effects of herbs and BO.
http://altmedicine.about.com/cs/3/a/Herbal_Breast.htm

Have you thought about trying massage for awhile to see if you get any results that way? I took both Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle while breastfeeding my babies and I didn't have any side effects. I don't know if it increased my breast size because I was already a B cup while nursing. I was an A cup before and after nursing my breasts went back to an A cup. I plan to try fenugreek for BE soon

(11-03-2013, 09:11 PM)SexySweeper Wrote:  Have you thought about trying massage for awhile to see if you get any results that way? I took both Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle while breastfeeding my babies and I didn't have any side effects. I don't know if it increased my breast size because I was already a B cup while nursing. I was an A cup before and after nursing my breasts went back to an A cup. I plan to try fenugreek for BE soon

Now I'm thinking abt it, but I don't know any massages for breast, n the massages told here I can't fully understand those movements until I visualize some massages. I don't want to do wrong massage to have counter effect that's y I want to see se massages instead of reading.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon