Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi I'm new and seriously looking into NBE

I'm quite small 5'4"
I'm a 32 Bish... meaning not a full B

my breast just are.. I wish they were a bit bigger like a C cup imo would be amazing a nice full C is what I want to achieve.

I've been poking around the forums to see what everyone is trying. but I haven't found anything yet on after achieving desired breast growth if it's permanent or if maint is required.

this is why I am a bit sketchy on trying it myself... but just started with the hypnosis one... just a bit ago.. and my breast tingle a bit which I was not really expecting..

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated Smile

Hi I'm new too and from what I've seen on here the people who have permanent results do maintenance. They may massage or take herbs less often though. I'm an A cup but want to be a full C. So far the only thing I'm doing is massage. It's only been a little over a week and the only thing I noticed is that my period was much better!!! I barely had any cramping and my flow was reduced! I got so excited about that! Best of luck with your growth!

Hi,
Once you've grown breast tissue theres no reason why you should have to maintain it. For example i took wonder up and got from a small B to a C then stopped for almost three years and they stayed the same. Ive now restarted with noogleberry (which is great!) but not because i lost growth but more due to booby greed! (as i think is the case in alot of people who come back to NBE). I think if your taking herbs then its a good idea to come off slowly so that your body is given a chance to adjust to a lower dose and then finally nothing. I also think a lot of companies say to take a maintenance dose just to get more money out of you, especially the ones out there just to scam you! Good luck in what ever you decide Smile

Milani

cool thank you!

So far I only did one session of the hypnoboobie growth... I am still a skeptic... but what's really cool is my boobs feel a bit fuller today.. and they actually feel like the are moving with me... I was quite shocked to say the least that they felt like they were a bit more bouncy when I walk, and feel a bit fuller too!

and now I am just excited!Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon