Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I really, really need help.

(24-05-2014, 05:58 AM)prettylily Wrote:  How is plastic surgery different from NBE or exercise or corseting. I don't understand how you could discourage someone getting breasts one way because there's "nothing wrong with them" but cheer them on when they get breasts another way.

Of course the difference is fake breasts aren't actually a part of someone's body its like bra fillers but under the skin it doesn't make the actual breast bigger just look bigger in a way because plastic isn't a real breast they don't look the same feel the same or move the same not even a bit like breast because they aren't breasts they need to be changed every 10 or so years that's not even permenant.
I am not against plastic surgery just think the idea of breast implants is crazy I don't know how so many think its a good idea its like would you swap other parts of your body for plastic?
There's nothing wrong with growing your own its like taking control of how your own body looks is good thing.

NBE is like lifting weights; same body your body. It allows acceptance of your body before and after. Actually all breasts are a result of nbe by nutrition and biology. Nobody wants a silicon calf implant for looks, either. Cosmetic surgery is mutilation, and silicone isn't your body. It also seems like cosmetic surgery doesn't do anything for self image. I don't know why cosmetic surgery is gaining more acceptance, and dietary is being treated as taboo. All sizes are nice, and cosmetic surgery is gross.

(24-05-2014, 06:28 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  I don't know why cosmetic surgery is gaining more acceptance, and dietary is being treated as taboo. All sizes are nice, and cosmetic surgery is gross.

One reason is because its a quick fix. You can go in one day and have big boobs in a few hours. NBE takes more time and really makes you get to know your body. We live in a fast pace world were people would rather put plastic in their bodies then take the time to work on them.

Another reason is because many doctors get big bucks from doing it so they won't recommend the cheaper still affective method unless they're really good doctors.

I have nothing against self improvement if thats what it takes for a person to feel better about themselves but I find NBE more rewarding. Its nice to look down and know that my boobs are mine 100% and it's actually helped me to further love my body and what it's capable of.

(24-05-2014, 08:58 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(24-05-2014, 06:28 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  I don't know why cosmetic surgery is gaining more acceptance, and dietary is being treated as taboo. All sizes are nice, and cosmetic surgery is gross.

One reason is because its a quick fix. You can go in one day and have big boobs in a few hours. NBE takes more time and really makes you get to know your body. We live in a fast pace world were people would rather put plastic in their bodies then take the time to work on them.

Another reason is because many doctors get big bucks from doing it so they won't recommend the cheaper still affective method unless they're really good doctors.

That's almost EXACTLY what I was going to say!! There money to be made in shoving bags of plastic under someone's skin, there's next to no money at all to be made from doing it the way we do it here at BN!! It's the same reason they won't even THINK about suggesting alternate natural medicine as opposed to surgery, dangerous drugs or just death! I just saw an item last night where some guy had some kind of operation and was left in a coma (not because of the operation, though) and the Dr. just said, "Now, we wait! The brain will heal on it's own time schedule!" The guys family asked why the Dr. wasn't trying anything else. She said, there's nothing else to try! Someone came by and gave the guy some kind of fish oil and he was up and walking around on his own VERY soon after! In the meantime, the doctor expected him to be comatose for a VERY long time, or maybe even dead in a little while!

But, to get back to what we were saying, I'll go even further than that!!!! ANY doctor that wouldn't suggest NBE FIRST is probably not a very good doctor!! Even if you have to bring NBE to his/her attention as an option!!

(24-05-2014, 08:58 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  I have nothing against self improvement if thats what it takes for a person to feel better about themselves but I find NBE more rewarding. Its nice to look down and know that my boobs are mine 100% and it's actually helped me to further love my body and what it's capable of.
AND, you get the joy of knowing that you not only did it yourself, but you really worked at it to GET that lovely shape!!!!

I was referring to the fact that you'd be increasing your breast size either way, which MissedMiss has addressed. Obviously we all here prefer natural breasts, but there are people who like implants better.

I do agree that implants probably require less self-reflection than NBE, but they're not really that quick and there's a good deal of pain and aftercare that goes into it. I don't know that NBE means more body acceptance, though. There's a lot of "boobie greed" floating around that seems eerily similar to an augmented woman's desire to go bigger after her first surgery.

Okay, but, I seriously doubt there's any danger, other than back or neck trouble, of going bigger and bigger naturally. I've seen a few woman that thing having the biggest tits in the world is some kind of super glamour prize! If they don't have them, they, themselves, can't possibly be pretty. They get implant after implant after implant!!!! Each tit is already bigger than their head!!!! No matter how dangerous the doctor says it will be, no matter how many times they come close to death because of them, they continue to want more!! Another thing I just saw yesterday was a bit about this 18 year old who got implants and they made her into a severe retard!! Is taking that risk REALLY worth it?? And, what happens when they HAVE to come out for good? You're left with these heavily over-stretched bags of empty skin on your chest!! I'm sure that's VERY attractive!!

(24-05-2014, 11:51 PM)prettylily Wrote:  I was referring to the fact that you'd be increasing your breast size either way, which MissedMiss has addressed. Obviously we all here prefer natural breasts, but there are people who like implants better.

I do agree that implants probably require less self-reflection than NBE, but they're not really that quick and there's a good deal of pain and aftercare that goes into it. I don't know that NBE means more body acceptance, though. There's a lot of "boobie greed" floating around that seems eerily similar to an augmented woman's desire to go bigger after her first surgery.

I'm not against anyone who wants to go the plastic route. Whatever makes them happy but they are a lot quicker than NBE because you usually wake up way bigger than you were whiles some people don't see results with NBE for months.
And I can't really speak for anyone else on the matter of self acceptance but boobie greed to me is like wanting to grow your hair longer even though its at a good length. There's nothing wrong with that.

(25-05-2014, 12:13 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(24-05-2014, 11:51 PM)prettylily Wrote:  I was referring to the fact that you'd be increasing your breast size either way, which MissedMiss has addressed. Obviously we all here prefer natural breasts, but there are people who like implants better.

I'm not against anyone who wants to go the plastic route. Whatever makes them happy but they are a lot quicker than NBE because you usually wake up way bigger than you were whiles some people don't see results with NBE for months.
And I can't really speak for anyone else on the matter of self acceptance but boobie greed to me is like wanting to grow your hair longer even though its at a good length. There's nothing wrong with that.

I've always wanted very long hair (Crystal Gail), but I just doesn't seem to ever go longer than my mid-back! :-( It was this long in the late `80's, then I shaved it all off in protest in `89 and haven't cut it since, but it STILL hasn't gone past my mid back!!

(25-05-2014, 12:20 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I've always wanted very long hair (Crystal Gail), but I just doesn't seem to ever go longer than my mid-back! :-( It was this long in the late `80's, then I shaved it all off in protest in `89 and haven't cut it since, but it STILL hasn't gone past my mid back!!

I cut off all my hair two years ago cause it was thin and damaged and but since taking vitamins it's grown a lot. I'm trying to eat healthy and lower the amount of pills I pop in a day lol. I tend to get scissor happy with my hair though because I get bored with it lol Tongue but I dabble in wigs and extensions sometime because they're much fun. I also heard people have terminal hair lengths and it's genetic

(25-05-2014, 12:42 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(25-05-2014, 12:20 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I've always wanted very long hair (Crystal Gail), but I just doesn't seem to ever go longer than my mid-back! :-( It was this long in the late `80's, then I shaved it all off in protest in `89 and haven't cut it since, but it STILL hasn't gone past my mid back!!

I cut off all my hair two years ago cause it was thin and damaged and but since taking vitamins it's grown a lot. I'm trying to eat healthy and lower the amount of pills I pop in a day lol. I tend to get scissor happy with my hair though because I get bored with it lol Tongue but I dabble in wigs and extensions sometime because they're much fun. I also heard people have terminal hair lengths and it's genetic

Hmmmm, I wouldn't know about terminal hair lengths. My dad always had a crew cut until the late `60's, then he just kept it about 2 or 3 inches long, y'know, standard guy hair cut. Mom never had long hair, but grandma on both sides have very long hair until shortly after I was hatched. My dad's mom had it fairly short most of her older years, from the late `40's onward, I think, Mom's mom had it long until the late `60's, but it was always in a bun, so I never really saw it long. My oldest sister had it way down to her ass until high school.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon