Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can someone review my program?

I just posted this in the PM forum because I did not see this forum:

I have been trying to NBE for about 3 months with very little success. Before, I hated using herbs, but about 2 months ago I got Nature's Made PM with 100mg of PM. I also bought a tube of progesterone cream about 2 weeks ago.

I am thinking about trying ainterol brand PM because that has 500 mg of PM. If I use the Ainterol PM starting right when I get my period and then use it for 2 weeks and then use the progesterone cream for 2 weeks would that be a good program. I know that estrogen is higher at the beginning of your menstrual cycle and progesterone is higher at the end, but if I used the PM and progesterone creams would that fluctuate my hormones too much? Since then I would be going from high amounts of estrogen to very little estrogen and very high amounts of progesterone?? Should I use them both together?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon