Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi-I'm new and I need help with Chiyomilk Program

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this forum and I recently found Chiyomilk's program and I wanted to follow it so I was wondering if any of you with more experience could help me put it together(knowing how much of each to take, when to take it, etc)!!Big Grin I plan to start on my next menstrual cycle and i know theres a specific way to take everything.

I have the:

Purafem (instead of the Ladies Pueraria 99%)

Breast Enlargement Blend by Greenbush (instead of the super Bup drop)
Link:http://www.greenbush.net/newenblenkit.html
containing Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam

Maruman (instead of whitex)
Link: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/drugf.../item/468/
which contains pig placenta and ill take hyaluronic acid separate (i don't know how much to take of that either separate from the pig placenta)

and i know to drink the nano collagen once a day Tongue and thats about it lol

There's a link, if you google chiyomilk you will find it, it is another website about NBE, not a forum just articles and the woman breaks down the luteal and follicle phases in a graph..you should download a period calendar app that's what I did and that will help you know which days are which

I'm trying an augmented chiyomilk program too Smile good luck tell us how it's working out!

awesome Smile i hope it works for you!

but I saw the websites but they never tell you exactly how much to take of each per day or if I take one pill during the day and one at night...stuff like that lol but how much are you deciding to take each day?

thanks again Big Grin

I'm on Green Bush too but not consistently and I noogle for an hour a day and do the chi massage. Want to add purafem PM to my routine. How is Purafem working for you?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon