Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

In response to Mspete23

I get tons of emails all the time from girls on here, but I believe this member just doesn't know how to post so she's emailing instead, so thought I'd answer here to help others who are confused also...

This is her message to me:

Hi im new to the breast nexus web forum and i notice you am really educated on these things giving your answers to people. I don't know how to start a discussion so i thought I would email you. I hope this is fine.
My concern is my breast of course... The are almost non existent and very droopy. I have 3 kids and im 24 now. When I had my first child i had some knockers Smile I think I got to a 34 c then they sagged and i had my son after that and they got big only cuz of the milk then they dropped then i had my other girl and they didnt even get that big even though i breast fed her. After i stopped breast feeding they went away. I can probably fit a 32a now. My normal use to be. 34b... Anyway long story short what can I do surgery is not an option. Im a little scared to try pills and creams b/c i feel like it would kill me or make me very sick even give me cancer so im scared to do it. Is there any other way for me to get breast within maybe 3 months... I just want to fit a nice size b maybe a 36 b. thank you for your advice and if you think I should write a forum please let me know

How to start a thread or reply to a post... To start a new thread, go to the appropriate section of the forum first, if it's a general NBE question or topic then this section is appropriate, if it's a question about Bovine Ovary, go to that section, a question about hypnosis go to that section, herbal NBE there's a section for that also, so on and so forth. Once there at the top of each section is a "new thread" button, click that and then fill out the form as indicated, then click post to finish. To reply on a thread, click the reply button near the bottom.

I also wanted to post your questions to me here as others will have good insight as well, not just me.

First off... the number one thing that kind of irritated me about your message here is the "Is there any other way for me to get breast within maybe 3 months..." statement. I cringed when I read this. This is going to sound harsh, but honestly it's the only way I know how to give real advice, which is raw and straight to the point... if you expect to get your breasts where you want them within 3 months... my suggestion... go ahead and book an appointment with a reputable surgeon for implants, if you expect your 34C's back within 3 months (a 36B is the same size as a 34C, I'm a 34C now and I wear a 32D or 36B in bras, depending on brand) then you might as well go ahead and start the process for breast implants. I'm not trying to be rude whatsoever, but you are making MAJORLY unrealistic expectations.

Since you didn't take the time to read my picture/program page to know my story or background before deciding to ask my advice, let me sum it up. I was small chested all my life. I was underweight until having my son at 17. I was a 32A or AA before pregnancy but thought I was a 32B as I didn't want to admit to how small chested I was. During pregnancy/nursing I was a 34C I sometimes probably gorged to a D. After nursing I went back down to a 32AA, but like you wasn't what it was before, I was left with empty skin. I starting dabbling into NBE at 18, you can read what all I tried, how long I did each thing, what worked for me, what didn't on my picture/program thread here http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=698
I also need to mention I have tuberous breasts, they were worse before NBE but have improved since. I have been involved off and on in NBE since 18, I'm 25, so 7 years now. I did NOT grow in 3 months, let me repeat that I DID NOT GROW IN 3 MONTHS!!! I have grown on some things within that time, but I believe the continued use after helped it to stay, make sense? Now... lets think logically just for a moment... puberty takes a course of 7 years... you want to grow breasts in 3 months... o.O
How does that make sense??? It doesn't. You are setting yourself up for disappointment and failure before you even start. NBE is a journey, not a race. If it were a race it would be a marathon, not a sprint. It takes time, patience and above all persistence. If that's not something you're willing to endure, then I'm sorry, this isn't for you.

My advice would be to read read and READ some more through this forum. And once you thought you were tired of reading, read more! I spent MONTHS reading through the forums before deciding what to try. And when I first started, I started blindly without this forum, ended up not getting results, later found the BE Board, which is another NBE forum (no longer active like this one), ended up taking herbs because that was all that was recommended on that forum at the time, pumps? BO? Massage? PFFT! All those things were laughed at. I was called crazy when I looked into pumps and asked about them. In my search after bad side effects from herbs, I found this forum, Noogleberry, BO, etc. You girls that join this forum are damn lucky you found this to begin with!

So as I said, read all you can, learn, then go from there on deciding what it is you want to do. Good luck! Remember one method is NOT for every person. This is NOT a one size fits all type of thing, you have to find what is right for you.

Edit: I thought what I said here summed up how I feel about NBE, so had to update my signature Tongue

Thank you for your honestly. I love people that are straight forward and honest. If i go with the nb is there a required exercise or a daily calorie intake. I have an extremely fast metabolism so i know I would have to do trial and error and see what works for me. Just curious though before no one person is exactly the same. U have researched for months but its like i can't figure out what to do.

That's how it is for everyone, they don't know what to do. It's like I said, trial and error, you find something that you want to try, try it and see what happens, that's how all of us have learned. As far as NB, I'd say make sure you drink plenty of water daily. Protein in your diet is good also for breast growth. The noogleberry forum has more info on it about the system itself than is on this forum about it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon