Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help needed on increasing breast size

Hi im new to the forum. But just wanted abit of advice. Ive got 2 children both breastfed. For almost 2 years each child. Previous to pregnancy I were average size 34b. Pregnancy took me upto a full c cup. Now im left will a small 32a. I lost a huge amount of weight straight after the first child. But with both pregnancys ive been a c cup. Now the problem is I hate my breasts. Ide be happy to just have my full 34b's back. Ive been reading about how women have naturally grown their breasts using herbs and massage, and just wondered if I use flaxseed oil for massage in a morning and progesterone oil for night time massage. And combine it with eating loads of flaxseed and seseme seeds everday? Will this do anything to help my breasts grow? And also could this mess up my periods? Any help or advice would be excellent at this moment in time. Im only 24 and want some breast back. Thankyou in advance

The Boost Your Bust Program is an Effective System to Enhance Your Breasts Naturally. Its Natural Breast Enlargement Techniques, has changed the Lives of almost 8000 Women Worldwide and continues to change Women's Lives everyday.
I Guarantee That the Information in the "Boost Your Bust" EBook Will Change Everything You Have Heard, Seen Or Tried. It is very detailed, easy to follow and will make your breasts grow by as much as 2 Cup Sizes in just 4 and a half weeks.
The "Boost Your Bust" System "Guarantee's Success" and that's why it comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Start Feeling More Like a Women in just a Week's Time with The "Boost Your Bust" Program.
For More Info on Or to Buy The "Boost Your Bust" System, Visit the link below and Click "Buy Now".
http://www.healthnfitnesssolutions.com/2...-bust.html

(11-03-2013, 07:42 AM)kenhealth Wrote:  The Boost Your Bust Program is an Effective System to Enhance Your Breasts Naturally. Its Natural Breast Enlargement Techniques, has changed the Lives of almost 8000 Women Worldwide and continues to change Women's Lives everyday.
I Guarantee That the Information in the "Boost Your Bust" EBook Will Change Everything You Have Heard, Seen Or Tried. It is very detailed, easy to follow and will make your breasts grow by as much as 2 Cup Sizes in just 4 and a half weeks.
The "Boost Your Bust" System "Guarantee's Success" and that's why it comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Start Feeling More Like a Women in just a Week's Time with The "Boost Your Bust" Program.
For More Info on Or to Buy The "Boost Your Bust" System, Visit the link below and Click "Buy Now".

You really think someone is going to fall for that? Huh Buying a book when all information is available, for free, here on the forums??? Please don't spam here on the forum. You might end up being banned.

(11-03-2013, 07:42 AM)kenhealth Wrote:  The Boost Your Bust Program is an Effective System to Enhance Your Breasts Naturally. Its Natural Breast Enlargement Techniques, has changed the Lives of almost 8000 Women Worldwide and continues to change Women's Lives everyday.
Had a feeling that would be too good to be true!

(11-03-2013, 09:55 AM)mrsmnk16 Wrote:  
Had a feeling that would be too good to be true!

You can do much better by reading all the information available here on the forums. That is how we all learnt, read, read and read some more! Smile

I also breastfed 2 babies. My 2yr old has been weaned for almost a year. I'm doing massage for now but I plan to buy Fenugreek capsules and extract and incorporate that into my program. I've only been massaging for just over a week and when my period came it was much better! My cramps were very mild and my flow was reduced. I did some research to see if it had anything to do with my breast massage and found out that it did! Breast massage helps ease pms symptoms as well as regulate your cycles and reduce the flow! I don't know if the herbs will affect it though. I took Fenugreek while breastfeeding so I think that would be okay. Happy growing!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon