Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"under-boob" suction/growth?

Ive noticed since noogling that my left breast is slightly bigger, so gets better suction. My left also 'centers' in the dome, so i get even suction all round. But my smaller right breast doesnt center at all regardless what cup i use or how i place the dome, and all the suction and swelling focuses on top of the breast, which is quit obvious after noogling because my breasts dont look even because the nipples arnt in the same place. Is there anything i can do to improve the suction underneath my right breast? Thanks

(07-03-2013, 03:42 PM)BarelyB Wrote:  Ive noticed since noogling that my left breast is slightly bigger, so gets better suction. My left also 'centers' in the dome, so i get even suction all round. But my smaller right breast doesnt center at all regardless what cup i use or how i place the dome, and all the suction and swelling focuses on top of the breast, which is quit obvious after noogling because my breasts dont look even because the nipples arnt in the same place. Is there anything i can do to improve the suction underneath my right breast? Thanks

Sounds like you have one slightly tuberous breast. I have this same problem w one of mine. Strangely its more apparent when they get bigger. Havent figured a way to correct it yet.

I dont want to come across as defensive but i dont think my breasts are tuberous? :-/ i hope not anyway.. Heres my pics in the gallery . If they are..well :-(

(07-03-2013, 05:32 PM)BarelyB Wrote:  I dont want to come across as defensive but i dont think my breasts are tuberous? :-/ i hope not anyway.. Heres my pics in the gallery . If they are..well :-(

Hun i think slightly by looking at them. Your right one or one to the left of the screen is the one you can tell there is mishapeness. Plus there is gapping. These are the signs of tuberous breast though there are different degrees on a large scale. More top tissue and less bottom tissue. It will be more apparent when you cup up. But you will barely notice it one they fully develop. Dont worry. Good thing you are adressing it now with pumping.

Well ok.. How am i supposed to address it with pumping if the suction focuses on the top? :-(

It's just the way your tissue is developing. I am not sure because no matter how i pump, i am still growing the same w more fullness on top and less on bottom. Nutrition. Is key. Maybe take some aminos with it. All i know, is past a certain point, they fill out and its less noticeable.

Ok thanks for your replies Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon