Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Itchy when using PM

Hello,
Im newbie in here.I'm 20 years old. My breast size is 32-BSadSadSad.

I have recently researched on forum about a week ago, and started to know that PM is useful for NBE. I boughta PM capsule, which is: http://www.amazon.com/Pueraria-Mirifica-Pure-D-Capsules-Stronger/dp/B0055ILB1O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362663250&sr=8-1&keywords=Pueraria+Mirifica
The first 2 days using it, I noticed my body is itchy everywhere, and I'm not allergic to anything. Do you guys think this is a side effect of PM? Do I need to stop using it?

Besides, PM, Fenugreek is also a good choice. I'm thinking to go with herbal tea for Fenugreek. I saw many good plans around forum, which I have no idea how can I know which one to use and the amount. Please help me!Sad

I have become itchy all around my back and breasts since using pm. I never thought it could be the pm, but maybe it is.

I would lotion up!!! It could be growth, I noticed it on my hips/lowerback/butt/thighs. When your body grows, your skin stretches and if you aren't well moisturized you could get stretch marks. It might not be growth, but better safe than sorry. And the lotion would probably help with the itchiness, it did for me.

Hi.

I m new Here. I just started on this product called zoom volume enhancer. Heard of it? It's to apply on the breast. But I find that my breast starts to itch til my nipple too. Have anyone any such symptom when apply those cream on the breast?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon