Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help

What if someone had to be discreet about using the cream and pills. And because of that they might miss a couple days in between with pills and cream. Will it still help him?

I meant to say me, her

Hi, welcome to the forum? How old are you or "her?" What is the reason for being on such a down low that it will cause you to skip a day or two? And a day or two of what? Is the person a Him or Her? What is the main reason for starting nbe in these constrained circumstances? How long have you been researching NBE?

Perhaps she could put the pills into a different pill bottle, something harmless like a hair and nails supplement or acai supplements (just random examples of bottles that wouldn't raise alarm) as a precaution, or take the pills out that you will need for the day and keep them in your pocket until you need them, sneak them in the bathroom or something.

As for the cream... you could also put that in a different container and label it as something else, and just put it on after a shower or just go into the bathroom and rub it on.

If you are all over the place with how you are taking the pills and using the cream, it is hard to say if this would really set back your nbe. Heck, the sporaticness might even help, who knows. So if there is no way around it and she needs to skip a day or two, then I wouldn't worry too much. Just have alot of patience and remember the importance of massage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon