Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which hair color do you think is best?

generally I like blonde on women but the picture of you (I think) in the grey tank top with cut off jeans looks great! Very attractive with your eyes and skin tone. Surprisingly, I generally DON'T like brown / red but wow, that pic... best one hands down. You're pretty in all the pictures though.

Yes, the grey tank pics are me, that was a few years ago. I went chestnut brown and it faded to that color, that color is close to my natural color, it's a shade or two darker.

I think I've narrowed it down, I'm either going to stay red/brown or go light brown/dark blonde. I'm also thinking of growing my hair out, so going closer to my natural color and not dying it anymore I think would help. If not, if I stay red I'll continue to use demi-permanent dyes, which is what I use now. I have been using permanent on my roots then demi on my ends, but I may just stop and go to using the demi on my entire hair. I'm planning to grow it to waist length. I've had it to my butt before, that's too long, but I think waist length would be fine.

I personally think the photos of the soft/faded brown and the blonde look best on you, although of course they all look great... I just LOVE the soft hair colors on you! And your natural hair color is sooo pretty. So that is my vote! I am sure you'll look great in whatever you choose Smile Let us know what you choose!

I think what you might also consider is whether you're going to keep your tan, or are you using bronzer? Or is that just the lighting?

Someone mentioned this earlier, but from what I've read, you typically want to go lighter in summer and darker in winter. That's according to the people in fashion though, so it's not something you have to adhere to (obviously).

I think the only reason you'd want your hair lighter in summer is so that it doesn't get thoroughly baked by the sun. Because darker colors will attract more heat. But that may be solved with wearing a hat or some sunscreen.

Of the pics your considering so far I dig most of the ones in the second post, especially the second to last one.

I think the soft brown with pinks highlights looks amazing on you. It looks like you used two different browns. Did you? How did you pull that off?

In your other pictures, did you curl your hair or do perms?

The pink/purple streaks from my hair when it was light brown was from when my hair was pink, I had bright pink hair a few years ago, it was platinum blonde then I tried to do pink streaks and it ended up fading over my entire hair. So when I went to try to get a regular job again, I tried to get rid of the pink, bleach only lightened it, so I dyed it the brown color, and it ended up brown with the streaks. My hair is naturally curly, when it's straight, it's because I straightened it with a flat iron.

I'm leaning towards light brown/dark blonde with possible highlights and lowlights by summer. For now keeping the red as I still have red dye left, still have red conditioner I made (it helps the hair not fade all patchy), so going to use all that up, then change the color.

Edit: I've added some pics here of when my hair was hot pink, this was before the brown with the grey tank top. This pink was a permanent hair dye not a semi-permanent. It's professional grade, I have family members that do hair professionally, so was able to get it. This pink is by Goldwell, I forgot the exact shade but I could find out if anyone wanted to know. I have to warn though, the dye does not come out, it has to be dyed over and grow out, which is why I cut my hair short when it was brown. But the color lasts longer than say manic panic and other semi-permanents, which is what I used before going permanent. I had pink hair for over 1 1/2 years.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-03-2013, 06:24 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  The pink/purple streaks from my hair when it was light brown was from when my hair was pink, I had bright pink hair a few years ago, it was platinum blonde then I tried to do pink streaks and it ended up fading over my entire hair. So when I went to try to get a regular job again, I tried to get rid of the pink, bleach only lightened it, so I dyed it the brown color, and it ended up brown with the streaks. My hair is naturally curly, when it's straight, it's because I straightened it with a flat iron.

I'm leaning towards light brown/dark blonde with possible highlights and lowlights by summer. For now keeping the red as I still have red dye left, still have red conditioner I made (it helps the hair not fade all patchy), so going to use all that up, then change the color.

Edit: I've added some pics here of when my hair was hot pink, this was before the brown with the grey tank top. This pink was a permanent hair dye not a semi-permanent. It's professional grade, I have family members that do hair professionally, so was able to get it. This pink is by Goldwell, I forgot the exact shade but I could find out if anyone wanted to know. I have to warn though, the dye does not come out, it has to be dyed over and grow out, which is why I cut my hair short when it was bron. But the color lasts longer than say manic panic and other semi-permanents, which is what I used before going permanent. I had pink hair for over 1 1/2 years.

Yeah blondish light brown is a good choice. Stick with that.

I looove the red on you. A deep burgundy like Lindsay's will def suit your skin tone/eye colour. But you seem to be a chameleon in that you can do it all!

Christina's hair colour would suit you best Big Grin (the dark chocolate brown). It will bring out the colour of your eyes the most

yh i love blonde curly hair but the colour that suits you perfectly is the light brown/blonde beautiful
like how it is now dark is nice you dp it makes you look a bit pale but in the pics you put up of the dark you look great my hair is naturally dark and i only think i can only work it with a good tan

I'm actually olive toned and tan easily. During the winter I'm a warm beige as far as the makeup colors I wear, then during the summer I go to a "sun beige" or "tan beige". So I'm not pale lol just lighting is different in the pics.

I still haven't decided yet so I'm still a red/brown color. Thing is I have hair color remover which I've used before when my red was uneven to fix it, worked like a charm too. When I did it my hair turned a light strawberry blonde, so I know I could do it then put a neutral or ash blonde on it and it would look fine, but I'm still not sure if I want to go back blonde or stay red/brown lol, so hard to decide!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon