Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Down one ovary, looking to boost the boobies!

Hi all- so I started taking breast enhancement herbs in order
To keep my hormone levels up after I had an oophorectomy. (Removal of an ovary)
I went from a B to a D there. I've always wanted to be somewhere around an F or G
though. So here's what I'm using and I wondered if anyone had any advice? Especially regarding hormone levels and progress if your missing some girl parts?

BB- 2 in the am, 2 in the pm
Hypnotherapy- every other night
Flaxseed oil massage
Bovine pituitary 1am/1pm
Herbal thyroid enhancer1am/1pm
.... And I'm looking into adding PM and see
what that'll do.

Advice/comments welcome!! I wanna be a
solid F/G by this time next year!

Current: 34d-33-41
.... I just want my boobs to match my hips!

It's not suggested to mix a Bovine Ovary supplement with a strong herbal like PM. Mainly because you would be overloading your system with hormones. But since you had an ovary removed... I'm not sure if it's the same in your case. I would say if you've grown already, why change it? Continue to do whatever it is that you have grown from.

It may also be of interest that progesterone in any form makes me SUPER depressed. I've been a little off since starting PM, but not too bad. I'm also looking into "Booby Stacked." I just feel so jipped because all the women in my family have large breasts and they just GREW that way. Even my little sister, when she was 14 had breasts bigger than mine when I was 18! I'm dreaming of big, natural F's or G's but I don't know if I'll ever get there. Hypno-therapy is feeling good for my sleep but I don't know if it's helping my boobs at all. I LOVE the feeling of using my breast vacuum system... So much in fact that I usually give myself little spots for a couple days. I just love seeing my boobs get SO BIG! I just wish they'd stay there!! I wear padded bras that add 2 cup sizes so that I can look down and see what I want to see and keep a positive mental image in my head but no tingles or anything yet... Still working though.

Anybody else out there working on getting from a D to a G without having been a G before???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon