Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE, about to embark on a program..

Smile 

HERRO EVERY WAN!

hope you're all well and growing beautifully. Just wanted to make a post about the program i am due to start. After reading through forum posts (drooling at the amazing progress others have made- and OMG shout out to you BONITADD girl, your breasts grew beautifully... *o*) and Emily Lorretta's blog, i finally devised a program. I thought i'd make this post so that i could update you all in a month or two to come of my progress (I HOPE O_O) so that maybe others who are info hungry like me could benefit.

My program consists of:

Follicular phase: (Day 1-14 of cycle):
PM, 500mg a day (Ainterol)

Luteal Phase:
Maca tablets (500mg)
Saw Palmetto tablets (500mg)
L-Arginine tablets (1000mg)

Every Day:
MSM, 3000-10,000mg mixed with water
Vitamin C tablets 1000mg
Cod liver oil capsules
Massaging with Flaxseed oil+ Muscle rub for 10+ minutes (try my best to stick to it every day)
Listening to that subliminal breast enhancement ringtone
thingy 20+ times (here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=es1PzhQy1-c)

Phew ...that looks a bit loaded, the thought of putting all of that into my body is kind of daunting, i'm not sure what exactly to expect at the moment. I am hoping PM doesn't mess up my cycle too bad or that i don't get any abnormal pains (apart from boobie pains Big Grin) or that it doesn't make me gain weight. I read in a post that some people experienced weight gain with saw palmetto. I currently watch what i eat and exercise nearly every day so i'm hoping weight gain (if any) isn't too drastic.

I also read somewhere that MACA helps with Butt growth? WHA? Okay not too sure about that one.

Heck, i'm not too sure about anything. The only thing keeping me hopeful about this is everyone on here! To be honest i give up easily and if i dont get any type of growth with this then i will probably just sob it off and lose all hope in NBE LOL

okay that's my program ^_^ ciao (btw i'm 20 years old)

Welcome! And ah, don't give up. If this routine doesn't work for you (give it at least 6 months, as I am sure you have read on this forum is the suggested time frame to give any routine before quitting, due to the fact that it takes some of our bodies a long time to adjust to the new hormones), there are sooooo many other options out there to choose from. Many people did not have success in their first, or heck second or maybe even third routines... but coming around to finding a routine that works for them later, then they found success. So never give up! Think of this as a journey to learning about your body through trial and error...

(04-03-2013, 08:53 AM)timarie Wrote:  Welcome! And ah, don't give up. If this routine doesn't work for you (give it at least 6 months, as I am sure you have read on this forum is the suggested time frame to give any routine before quitting, due to the fact that it takes some of our bodies a long time to adjust to the new hormones), there are sooooo many other options out there to choose from. Many people did not have success in their first, or heck second or maybe even third routines... but coming around to finding a routine that works for them later, then they found success. So never give up! Think of this as a journey to learning about your body through trial and error...

Thank you for the encouragement, i needed it lol Sad. So it's been my first month already and this week should determine whether or not my previous intake of PM from my last cycle messed up this one. My boobs are sore which i guess is a good sign, now to just wait and see if my periods come as expected o_O.

I've been following through the routine religiously and although as of yet i dont feel as though i've had any growth or an increase in perkiness, the skin on my breasts do feel firmer? I know you say 6 months but i've seen others around the forum who've seen major growth within 8 months to a year like Doll for example *O*. I suppose it took them shorter than 6 months to notice change.. I feel as though having negative thoughts will hinder my NBE but at the same time i cant help but feel discouraged since i'm very used to dissapointment LOL *sigh*.

And oh, i plan to up my dosage of PM to 1000mg in this next phase.

Hopefully another update soon come, and it will be a promising one.

Hi Zed! Your program is very close to mine! Can't wait to see your progress!

(03-04-2013, 05:57 PM)CRenee7855 Wrote:  Hi Zed! Your program is very close to mine! Can't wait to see your progress!

That's weird. I thought i replied to you! And yes i saw your program, you're right it is similar. Deffo keep us posted on your results Smile

************UPDATE******************

So, i'm pretty relieved as i got my period today which means the previous PM dosage of 500mg didn't mess up my cycle. But i have noticed some changes in my body; whilst i normally get period cramps, i barely got any at ALL (except for a few random sharp pains which were baby cramps compared to what i normally get). Whilst i also normally get a heavy flow on the first day, i barely got any bleeding o.O. Not sure whether that's a good or bad thing.
ANYWAY
I'm going to up my dose to 1000mg and see how that pans out...

I've also added these two to my program alongside the rock melon ringtone. Will try and listen to these at least two times a day or as much as i can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UIuhsoV60g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRiMqu6TMzk

As for breast growth, i haven't really measured myself. I'm just measuring progress by how i fill out my current bra cups which at the moment i dont.

Okay, i feel like i have a new rekindled hope for NBE again LOL will see you guys in another month.

Just stick to it and hopefully the results will follow. Good luck to you, and let us know how the MR + Flaxseed Oil Combo is working for you. It's one of my favorites so I get excited to hear about others results with it.

(06-04-2013, 03:05 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Just stick to it and hopefully the results will follow. Good luck to you, and let us know how the MR + Flaxseed Oil Combo is working for you. It's one of my favorites so I get excited to hear about others results with it.

Thank you for the encouragement Smile, yes definitely will let you know

I'm aware that envisioning yourself with the breasts you want rather than thinking of yourself with the breasts you already have is an effective form of nbe. Sometimes i find it hard to visualize in my mind, so i use an inspiration picture as an aid.
What size would you guys say these breasts are? I think they're like the perfectly sized breasts for me Blush

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon