Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

period is MIA. should i keep going?

Video 

Ive been on my journey for a month now and this second time around my period didnt come. I only take my pm pills during the first phase then i take others. My period was suppose to come yesterday and still nada. Should i continue with my program since im in a early phase where im supposed to be taking pm or just stop?

Maybe you should stop the supplements till you do get your period. Mine got delayed this time(which might be for other reasons as well), so I decided to stop the supplements for one cycle to see if that changes anything. But I cannot say anything for sure in your case since I am not on PM.

Good Luck!

You can stop until your period comes, but from what I have read on many PM manufaturer's FAQ website sections, this is normal and your body is just adjusting to the different hormone level. It should catch up. May want to see a doctor if you have had unprotected sex, but if not then you are open to taking a break or continuing and eventually your period will catch up.

(04-03-2013, 06:43 PM)Outofstyle Wrote:  You can stop until your period comes, but from what I have read on many PM manufaturer's FAQ website sections, this is normal and your body is just adjusting to the different hormone level. It should catch up. May want to see a doctor if you have had unprotected sex, but if not then you are open to taking a break or continuing and eventually your period will catch up.

Sorry just getting back with you but so its OK if my period isn't here? I heard its not healthy which is why I haven't taken Any more herbs. ive only been using booby stacked cream, flaxseed oil, and sometimes fish oil over night. I do feel my cramps sometes so things are trying to get back in order. I'm not pregnant for sure.

Most often, girls will lose their period if their weight drops a significant amount (girls suffering from anorexia quite often do not get a monthly period) so that is why it is seen as unhealthy, and it could also raise concerns if you were trying to get pregnant and were having difficulties with that, but to just miss 1-5 periods over the course of a year isn't an extreme health issue, and I am assuming your period was normal before you started taking the herbs, so it was probably the herbs that took away your period and I don't think you need to worry about it, if you were to cut yourself off them entirely I'm sure it would come back within 3 months.

If you don't get your period this next time around, it could be something in the booby stacked cream (since you are not taking pm anymore?) so you can just stop using the cream 3-4 days before you expect your period to come and see if that brings it back.

(14-03-2013, 08:33 PM)Outofstyle Wrote:  Most often, girls will lose their period if their weight drops a significant amount (girls suffering from anorexia quite often do not get a monthly period) so that is why it is seen as unhealthy, and it could also raise concerns if you were trying to get pregnant and were having difficulties with that, but to just miss 1-5 periods over the course of a year isn't an extreme health issue, and I am assuming your period was normal before you started taking the herbs, so it was probably the herbs that took away your period and I don't think you need to worry about it, if you were to cut yourself off them entirely I'm sure it would come back within 3 months.

If you don't get your period this next time around, it could be something in the booby stacked cream (since you are not taking pm anymore?) so you can just stop using the cream 3-4 days before you expect your period to come and see if that brings it back.

Thanks for the info. I was surprise but I might of had it all the time I was getting cramps. I noticed I had it when I was cleaning inside my va-ja-ja and I was like "Where you there the whole time?" Like I had cramps for week (small-huge pains). Well I'm back on the PM, SP, and Maca Root for this half of my cycle. As long it came back I'm happy. Should I use booby stack when I'm using PM?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon