Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Massage Gone Wrong!

I don't know what a did wrong! I've massaged my breast every night for two weeks and one of my breast is now almost a B-Cup, and my left is still a small A, showing only minor growth! I've tried only massaging the right breast a little so it didn't grow so fast and the left one alot so it grew as big as the right but it's not working! The right breast is still getting bigger. Please help me!

Hi, im having a very similar problem with imbalance, Im almost the exact opposite to you. B on the left small A on the right. 2 weeks is a very short period of time, I think for you stick with it giving extra massage to the smaller one. I use a pump along with massage and I give an extra hour of suction to the smaller one, which I think is very slowly helping to even it out, so i guess you may get similar results with extra massage. But alot more time is needed so keep going x

I do not know about the safety of massaging breasts by hand. But many years go I used a massager on my breast to see what it would do. I only did it for about five minutes. It got hard as a rock from lymph, I guess. Several years later I could feel a small bb sized lump in that exact area. A mammogram revealed normal breast tissue. But it grew and grew and a couple of years after that, I had to have surgery, chemo and radiation for stage two breast cancer. The tumor was near the nipple in the exact area that I subjected to the electrical stimulation. It makes me wonder if the increase in breast cancer in young women is due to things like this. I would advise anyone electrically stimulating their breasts stop it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon