Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbs to BO diary

I'm suppose to have my hormone tested tomorrow. But because i will have my period soon, expected to come this coming week, maybe I should change another date for my hormone test? Because it won't be accurate... Um.....

(11-03-2013, 07:11 AM)rosyposy Wrote:  I'm suppose to have my hormone tested tomorrow. But because i will have my period soon, expected to come this coming week, maybe I should change another date for my hormone test? Because it won't be accurate... Um.....

I believe day 19-21 of cycle is ideal. At lesst for saliva. Anyway.

(03-03-2013, 01:08 AM)rosyposy Wrote:  I have tried greenbush and natureday for more than a year and didn't have much growth. I think the growth I had was from noogling and massage, not the herbs.

Heard that those who don't respond well to herbs will find BO useful and since I have underdeveloped breast and never felt breast pain when I was in puberty, BO is my last hope.

I decide to try BB because of the testimonials. But before I order, I have the following questions:

1. Will BB give me pimples? Not in my experience.

2. Will BB increase my butt size? If BO is suppose to help girls go through puberty again, it will increase our butt size, right? -I worried about this, but it didn't happen, think it's more likely with herbs and if you already have a big butt

3. What cream can I apply when I massage? Heard that we're not suppose to use herb type creams. - I think you can use volufiline cream, thinking about getting this myself, I'm also a BB user.

4. what can I take to increase my temperature? Kelp? - I use kelp and L Tyrosine

5. I'm from Australia, will customs let the pills in? - check BB website

6. If I take the pills overseas with me, like china and hong kong, Will I get into trouble?

Thanks! And I will keep this as my BB diary. Will give myself 9 month to try BB! Will keep you all posted!

Thanks Tibetan.

I was suppose to have my blood test today but doctor said better if I fast. Because I didn't, blood test is rescheduled to Saturday.

I've got a question, do you think I should take BB for 3 weeks then take a month break because I will be overseas for 3 weeks?

Or should i just start after my holidays because it's hard to travel with BB and shakes. And better not take break too early? That means I will waste 6 weeks of growing time.

Also, will my body check results show a significant increase in hormone after I took BB? Don't want my doctor to find out I'm taking BB.

Thanks for answering my questions!!! Xoxoxo

You're. Welcome. Just wait till you are ready. Take this time to cleanse by drinking a tea of your choice. Good luck with it! I just uppd my dose after six months of being on ub.Big Grin

(12-03-2013, 12:02 PM)rosyposy Wrote:  Thanks Tibetan.

I was suppose to have my blood test today but doctor said better if I fast. Because I didn't, blood test is rescheduled to Saturday.

I've got a question, do you think I should take BB for 3 weeks then take a month break because I will be overseas for 3 weeks?

Or should i just start after my holidays because it's hard to travel with BB and shakes. And better not take break too early? That means I will waste 6 weeks of growing time.

Also, will my body check results show a significant increase in hormone after I took BB? Don't want my doctor to find out I'm taking BB.

Thanks for answering my questions!!! Xoxoxo

Hi rosyposy!

Gud luck with ur program. Which protein shake r u taking with BB.did u buy it from BB or seperatly? N how's u prog going so far

I haven't started yet because I will be going overseas soon. Will start once I'm back.

I'm thinking what cream I should massage with. I've read posts and some people say progesterone cream goes well with BO, some say creams that contain Volufiline is good.

I'm more tempted to buy Volufiline cream because we're not supposed to massage P cream directly on breasts? Can't do massage with P cream then?

PC can certainly be used on the breasts. However, most people suggest you put it on your wrists or inner arms because the veins will absorb it better. No matter where you put it, it will still work the same way within your body to increase progesterone. So don't be too worried about location.

If you're really that lacking in progesterone, you can use PC on other parts of your body, and Volufiline directly on the breasts (this won't help if you apply it anywhere else). That being said, even though I've never tried BO at this point, Volufiline did nothing for me, and most people seem to find that it just firms their breasts without providing much if any swelling. Just so you know before delving straight into it, not sure how it might work differently with BO.

Good luck once you finally start your program!

Thanks Doll!

I just came back from overseas and started taking BB! So excited! But I haven't started taking shakes yet... But lazy and scared that it's yucky! But I will be discipline tomorrow!

For those who took BO... Is it just me..I realized that I get hungry a lot easier ( maye it's because it's winter here) and I fart a lot more... Sorry to disgust you all Tongue

So far started taking BB on 3/4/13, no tingling no pain.
Hope that I will see some growth soon!

Wish you all happy growing too!

I am taking BO but it did not help my lousy appetite at all, therefore I had to consume more Protein Shakes. But when I first took FG, I was hungry a lot for one month and then that hungry appetize disappeared....
-V

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon