Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do I know if it's working?

So I take 610mg x2 twice a day of fenugreek 400mg of wild yam and 450mg of saw palmetto. I thought I was growing but it was period bloat and my period did actually show up. My chest isn't tingly and the only time it hurt was when I used progesterone cream which made me feel ill. How do I know this is even doing anything?

(01-03-2013, 03:30 AM)GeriTopaz Wrote:  So I take 610mg x2 twice a day of fenugreek

That's too low, I used to take 610mg x5 a day, that's when I've noticed tingles and pains (and growth). You'll noticed if the herbs are doing something when your...
-breast feels heavy
-look more rounder
-you start to feel pain/tingles near the outer part of the breast
Well, that's what happened to me Smile

(03-03-2013, 08:14 AM)Shanasia Wrote:  
(01-03-2013, 03:30 AM)GeriTopaz Wrote:  So I take 610mg x2 twice a day of fenugreek

That's too low, I used to take 610mg x5 a day, that's when I've noticed tingles and pains (and growth). You'll noticed if the herbs are doing something when your...
-breast feels heavy
-look more rounder
-you start to feel pain/tingles near the outer part of the breast
Well, that's what happened to me Smile
With taking such a high dose, have you had a break from it (at least 3 months) to see if you have permanent growth or temporary swelling?

(01-03-2013, 03:30 AM)GeriTopaz Wrote:  How do I know this is even doing anything?

It's a good question, but I agree with Shanasia that you're taking a pretty low dose anyway and most girls would need to take more to see any real results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon