Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

question about tightness and tingling

Smile 

Hi, I have been starting massaging again since I receive my herbal enhancement blend from Greenbush. I do the combination of lympathic breast massage, Japanesse massage, a little of breast slapping as I've seen in youtube, and rotations. I already did the massage before using tea tree and lavender essential oil with cocoa butter. I feel the same tigntness and tingling after a few days of massaging. Does anyone also experienced the same feeling of sudden tightness and tingling on your armpit, on your sides and on your inner upper arms after massage and anytime of the day? Is this normal feeling when you do massage? I have been doing research and I found out that on these areas lympathic nodes are found. Is this because my lymph nodes are swollen that is why I feel the sudden tightness and tingling? And why would my lymph nodes swell? I have been searching for answers in the internet but I cannot find one. Hope you girls can help enlighten me. Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon