Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Using herbs, period skipped only one breast growing

I started NBE 21 days ago and my period appears to have skipped. I have the usual cramps, pain and stomch problems I get during my period but I'm getting the terrible morning sickness like symptoms I used to get as a kid in the morning. Is this normal?

Also, only my right breast appears to be growing. I was a 32AA and now my right breast is a full A while my left is...AA still...I feel under the nipple is barely any breast material at all. Is there any way I can fix this?

I'm taking 2x 620mg fenugreek two times a day 2 wild yam twice a day and 450mg of saw palmetto while running with progesterone creme once a day.

Am I completely screwing myself over breast cancer wise? I'm terrified that I'm basically killing myself...

you have breast cancer? then you shouldn't take nbe herbs
what do you mean its safe for women who don't have cancer only not safe if you have already a tumor because if you use be you grow breast tissue and if you have cancer in your breast it will grow with your breast growth
if you don't have cancer there is more evidence to say natural(herbal) estrogen can help prevent female cancer its only man made estrogenic chemicals that are known to cause cancer

its normal and not harmful for your cycle to be disrupted by herbs especially pm at first and yes the morning feeling is normal if i was you i would try a lower dose i think progesterone cream everyday is a high dose also is it natural(made from wild yam) for a while see if that's better for you or try cycling doses to fit to your own and yes my boobs seem to grow not at the same rate each but seem to have even out much before nbe my left was quite smaller now not so much at all.
its a great sign though that one breast has grown so quickly you can help the smaller one with more massage flaxseed is very good for fullness on me slapping and chi rotations.

I don't have cancer, my family is prone to it. Whew I was worried I'd end up with a B on my right and AA on my left XD I'm happy it appears to be working, just work I didn't have the PMS cramps and grossness along with morning sickness. The cream is made by wild yam yes, I don't use very much of it, was only using a tiny bit once a day. My right breast hurts badly but my left one doesn't even hurt at all....it feels like there's actual substance in the right but just mush and nothingness in the left

I should note again that only my right breast hurts, my left feels fine

I have the same thing you have described. Im aa though with one breast at aa and an aa growing into an a! And my left is always sore and hard since nbe, the right one soft and not so much. I attribute it to growing and just hope Im right. I really hope the right will catch up. I just figured since Im so small and smaller on the right that it will take longer to respond.

And it sounds weird but it sort of feels like puberty again! The soreness and uneven growth I mean.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon