Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just Began

Hi. Im just starting out using ainterol, and a few other things. There is so many good and bad reviews all over the internet, Im not sure what to think really, so going to see for myself. Just now in the first two days my boobs do feel and look a little bit fuller and a little sore, so lets see how this goes... I hope Im one of those women who gets to experience any kind of a positive result! Blush Will update in a few weeks and see what happens...

I just started on Ainterol too, three days ago. So far I haven't felt anything.

I wonder if the bad reviews have something to do with how fresh the pills are? maybe they send a mix of old pills that should be expired and then some lucky people get the new ones. I certainly hope this is not the case! I want my boobies by summer and do not want to have to order more if the ainterols don't work!

OUCH! Okay, Im about 3 weeks in and do see and feel swelling, and there is new volume behind the nipples, then today I just got a crazy ache on the left side of my chest, and sort of massaged behind the nipple to see if it was my boobs and sure enough it was. Then the other side hurt within a few minutes of that, and the same thing, not a sore rib, or muscle, but it was the tissue from the nipple to the chest wall. It was like a pressure kind of pain right behind the nipples where its now much fuller and feels more hard than it used too. Havent really experienced this kind of pain before so I hope it means Im on the right track. Anybody else have these kind of growing pains?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon