Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am I using the pump correctly? Please Help

I received my breast pump yesterday and i used it for the first time today. I'm not sure If i was doing it right or not because as soon as I stopped and i took the cups off it was just like everything disappeared. My chest went completely flat again, it didn't even leave any roundness or anything at all.

I only used it for about 30 minutes but i'm not sure if i was doing it right. I would pump quickly until i saw all the skin enlarging in the cups all the way as i could go and then right away i would push the release button. But am i suppose to pump and hold if for a while before i push the release button? And am i suppose to pump quickly or slowly?

How long do i have to pump to see swelling?

About myself: I'm 18 and i have no breasts at all. I think i have a hormone problem because ever since the age of 10 i've been getting male features like facial hair. (A LOT of facial hair) I can't even say that i have "small" breasts because the truth is that i have none at all. If i put a bra on and lift my arms up over my head my bra will slid right up and over my chest because there's no breast or tissue to hold the bra in place. I am also 10 pounds over weight which makes my situation even worse.

Thank you for the help!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon