Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

CHDchest program - NBE with heart condition

Well another month has passed. I have been at this since the end of January, so nearly 5 months now. My best overbust measurement (where I am now) is 90cm, up 4-5cm from my starting point of 85-86cm. My underbust measurement is pretty stable at 76cm. My 32B bras are a bit tight (especially in the left cup) and I now feel more comfortable in a 32C or 34B (although there is a bit of room in the right cup sometimes). My breasts are still uneven so I'm giving the right breast a little more attention with massage and noogling so it can catch up from 7.5in across to nearly 8in like the left hand side.

Ok just typed out a bunch of stuff and I am not happy it's gone Angry

1. I am still doing massage with FSO once a day - Chi rotation and Japanese exercises.
2. I am still doing the petite morte hypnosis at night and have shortened it to 45 minutes. I will put it on skydrive and let you all know about it.
3. I got a medium noogleberry in mid May but I only use it from 1/2 hour to 2 hours per day and give the right side more attention. I got red dots one day and had to take a break. I am worried about permanent markings so I am careful not to overdo it.
4. I had a bit of a breakthough with tiger balm (a muscle rub) and got 1cm swelling. I put the balm on my breasts (avoiding the nipples) and then massaged with flaxseed oil 15 mins later. So a great result there!

Now that I am a 34B/ 32C I feel less stressed about the whole thing. If I stay 89-90cm across the bust during my period next week I will be thrilled. I think if I can get up to a 34C/32D that will be big enough for me. In a bra I look average for my build but it would be nice to be a tiny bit bigger. I never really got teased about it but my body always felt like a prison because of my health problems affecting me. Apart from exercise, this feels like a positive thing I can do for my body. Can't wait to see Dr W's face at my next echo (I'll make sure I don't have bruises or ring marks!)

Also found this doco on you tube called "My Small Breasts and I" that I thought some of you might find interesting. One lady is using NBE for breast enhancement while the other two ladies were investigating surgery and decided against it. Personally I don't know why all 3 ladies tried NBE. As long as you don't really mess up your hormones, what have you really got to lose?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ7jr66s1LU&list=PLD055y1WUN2aYL89BlflQ17xP-Asy_B8u

I meant didn't try NBE above - I don't know why all 3 ladies didn't try NBE.

So it's been 6 months exactly since I started NBE. I have been keeping up with massage and noogleberry, but haven't been so good with the hypnosis.

I measure in at 88cm (up from 85-86cm) around the bust and 75-76cm underbust. In Australian size charts this makes me technically a 12A up from a 12AA. I think these measurements are a little off because of my scoliosis as each breast measures 7.5 to 8 inches across making me in between an A and a B for a size 12 band, or a B and a C for a size 10 band. These measurements are 1/2 to 1 inch larger than they were when I started.

I have also been including some soy and protein in my diet, and going to cardiac rehab for my heart condition. I had my cardiology appointment on the 23rd, and my doctor said that my heart failure symptoms had lessened from what they were. Basically I have heart failure because my left ventricle (which pumps oxygenated blood to the body) doesn't work very well. It's still the same, but my body is coping better which includes less fluid retention in the belly (yay).

While it has been a full 12 months since my last cardiac procedure and I am forcing myself to exercise nearly every day, I wonder whether the diet changes or massage/ noogleberry may have had something to do with it, say by improving circulation??? Either way it is an interesting development and show that NBE is worth a try, even with a crappy circulatory system! Big Grin

Ok another month has passed and I'm starting to hit the 88.5-89cm mark. I've noticed with my growth it tends to be a 2 steps forward one step back kind of routine where I think I've grown then go back a bit to where I was. The biggest bit of good news is that I am off warfarin now, which means I have more choice with eating (can now have green teas etc, so might try spearmint, also can have spinach etc) and am less prone to bruising with noogleberry. I am now a cm or so off filling the medium cups and feel like my breasts have grown outwards. My cardiac rehab is also finished and I am trying to do a program at home. I am focusing on my stomach alot as it is a size 12 (thank you enlarged liver and fluid retention) and the rest of me is a size 10. I figure if I can get my stomach really small (even Bruce Lee had a 26in waist!!!) it will help to compensate for my symptoms making me bloat (I hope). I will probably need to track down some larger noogleberry domes soon which won't be fun as I still can't tell my partner. I tried to talk to him about it numerous times but he keeps saying he thinks it's dangerous and a waste of time etc. So I just do it when he's not around and make sure he never catches me or sees the ring marks. Which is from what I gather what many people on the noogleberry forum do anyway because they are too embarrassed to tell anyone about it! All in all a 3.5-4cm increase from January (7 months) is pretty good though I think Smile

I am still in pretty much the same place as last time except I think I have lost a tiny bit of weight. I have been focusing on my diet trying to eat more foods for breast growth while examining the bloating problem. I did used to drink a lot of milk and not eat many vegetables, so I am focusing on trying to alter my diet to get a more proportionate waist while keeping up with the massage and noogling.

I am about 89-90 cm overbust and 74-75 cm underbust, but we will see where I am at after my period. I tried on a size 10 bikini the other day and for once the cups didn't look ridiculously big and loose.

I can't believe I have kept this up for almost 10 months. Wonder how I'll be doing after a year? And you know, this journey started from a random thought on the bus one day!

Wow, CHDchest. Your NBE journey is very inspiring. Having your medical condition is not easy but you learned to cope with it plus do NBE. You're such a strong person.

Goodluck to us both in growing!

Thanks Koko - sorry I missed your post - I wasn't online much in the lead up until Christmas Blush I hope you persist and get good growth too. I still remember the first time I tried on a C cup bra and it actually fit - it was a bit like winning the lottery!

It's been a little over a year since I started now. My health has been pretty good - got good reports from my cardio and EP (heart plumber and electrician basically) and have only had one minor slip up with my heart lately which didn't turn serious.

Although I don't seem to have a lot to report growth wise - I am up one size in a year and my old bras are obviously too small (most of the growth appeared to happen in the first few months) - it has been a good lesson in learning that I can change my body despite being told for years that I can't. I cannot describe how great a feeling it was to learn that I might actually be able to reverse some of the damage to my heart and spine that had been done through disease processes over the years.

Along with my NBE, I have started cardiac rehab which has enabled me to decrease some of my meds, and I have just started looking through a book on scoliosis rehab.

Who knows - 2014 might be the year of the derotated spine (at long last).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon