Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

elwirra program - i'm new here :)

(02-03-2013, 01:22 PM)elwirra Wrote:  It's only 9th day of my program but I noticed that my breast looks little bigger. They are more oval and full Smile. It's not big change - barely noticable on pics, but I'm really happy with that.. now fully believe that it will work

Yayyy you're new to this like me! And wow you've made noticeable progress in just the 9th day? That's so quick, i only hope to make progress that quick. Your pictures give me hope lol Smile

Quote:'Some people think having large breasts makes a woman stupid. Actually, it's quite the opposite: a woman having large breasts makes men stupid.'

LOL ZedM that is hilarious!

Elwirra I think you are going to have great success with the mental state you approaching NBE with! You go girl!

(21-02-2013, 09:11 AM)elwirra Wrote:  Thank you for reply Smile. I'll buy this oil.

I also bought this:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSV0X9b0lHez-TVwnYoO0Y...aJwqB2HSEK]

I assume it will make my breast more together permanently after long using Smile.

I bought two bras that look almost exactly like that one!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Push-UP-Magic-Enhancer-Bra-Gel-Padded-Massage-Side-Support-Plunge-BOOST-/120992576846?pt=US_CSA_WC_Intimates&var=420095916009&hash=item1c2bb8354e And for the same reason-- in hopes that as my breast grow, they will grow into a very supported shape. My breasts have never been more lifted in a bra than they are in this one! And you're right... the boobs don't move around in the bra. The only bad thing about these bras is that if I wear a fitted shirt, the side profile underneath my bust looks odd because of the under-strap. Have you noticed this, as well? Guess I can only wear these bras in my big Ts. Bummer Tongue

I think you are on the right track with your positive outlook. It is an "ingredient" which is often overlooked as an important factor in NBE. I am sure you will make great progress! Keep up the good work!

Thank you for nice words Smile.

You're right that side profile looks weird when wearing this bra... I just also wearing clothes that are not showing that.. Smile

Congrats Elwirra, most definitely see your great progress. Keep us posted Smile

Your progress is really good, Elwirra! And with just FG and massage! I'm on the same routine as well. i haven't noticed any change in measurements yet but I get quite achy and tingles quite often. Hopefully that shows im oing something right??

Keep us posted...and all the best...you sure do inspire..

Thank you for responses.. Smile

I'm falling in love with my breast Smile They are getting so round and in really nice shape. Maybe this modeling bra i post before is really working, but not sure yet.

I will post pic's tommorow! Smile

Today I finnally measured myslef, so my actual measurments on 16th day of NBE are: 33.5/25/36

Photos. Not big change, but little noticeable, I'm happy with that Smile. My left breast is little smaller, but I don't care I think it will grow to the same size as right in it's own time Smile.

I see now that I made this photos on different angle then previous.. I will try to keep the same angle in next photos, so changes could be seen better.

Is that you, the avatar, I mean. Goergeous. And I am in love with my breasts as well...

On avatar it is not me, I found this pic in internet.

I stopped my program for week. During my peroid I can't stand smell and taste of fengrureek so I stopped eat it, also I stopped massages because I was so busy last few days...

My peroid is ending, so I will start again with fengureek, massages and most important - visualisation! My head were so occupy with other things so I coudn't focus on imagine full breast.

I didn't made any progress last week, but I hope I will do.. and my breast will be more full and feminime and SEXY Smile...

However I have little crisis because I'm not sure if I really want bigger breast anymore.. Smile Part of me want it, but other part feels comfortable with size I have already and feel it is suitable for me. I don't know really Smile.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon