Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I´m gonna but BB this week.What else?

Ok BB users..The time for experimenting is coming!I am gonna order the BB 9 months program.Even though after replying to Julie´s email i got nothing back.So i am gonna need the help of you girls..What else should i get with the BB.i was thinking of L-tyrosine and kelp for body temp and estrogen metabolism.Some flaxseed.What else?I need to place my order at once so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..Good luck to you all!

Hi Sandy, its great you are deciding to give BB ago, as far as what else to take im no expert but i know BB contains Kelp and you will only need L-tyrosine if you have a low body tempreture i believe, which i am sure you already know anyway, so good luck hun and i hope BB works really well for you. xxxx

Hey Sandy, I hope that you have finally found what works for you! I would start off with just a small dose of Kelp 150-300mcg and 1-500mg LT to start, if your temp is low. That should be all you need for BB to work, and of course atleast between 50-70g daily of Protein, more if you wish. My intake is between 70-90g daily. If after a month or so, you don't feel anything happening, then you could look into adding something, but in the beginning, I would recommend keeping it simple. Good Luck! Smile

--Sissy

Thanks girls for the wishes!!I am really excited to start.So i am gonna get my additional supplements and start my journey.Hopefully this time i get it right.I had luck with BO before so i am optimistic Big Grin

I'm not a BB user, but I use BO, you will need to order yourself some good protein mix. I get at least 80g of protein a day, some days about 100g or so. There were very few days I couldn't get alot of protein and I didn't feel it "working" like I normally do. When I get my protein in it's like I feel it working.

Hi Sandy, I'm glad you're giving BO another go. I just started my BB program yesterday and I'm so very excited. If you haven't bought it yet, order it over the phone. I was going to order 9 months for $500, but I got the 13.5 month plan for $530. Good luck!

(25-12-2009, 08:37 AM)Hazel Wrote:  Hi Sandy, I'm glad you're giving BO another go. I just started my BB program yesterday and I'm so very excited. If you haven't bought it yet, order it over the phone. I was going to order 9 months for $500, but I got the 13.5 month plan for $530. Good luck!

waw Hazel thanks!!!
That is great news i didn´t know that..Will do that then..Really thank you!!Heart

No problem, I'm happy to help. I would order now though, I think the sale is going to end soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon