Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberries - YOUR NUMBERS (Bra Size & Results)

Question 

Im new to Noogleberries, just Starting off. I'm a Female.

I am Curious about how everyone experienced them . . .

I did happen to see a Result . . There was a bit of Swelling . .

Anyway what are Your Numbers and How did you guys Start off? Bra Size and Everything. The Noogleberry Supplies you got ETC . . .

Explain FULLY. What are Your Results? How Long did it Take you to Grow them out? Fully Grow them Out. INBETWEEN and Everything. What are Your SUPPLEMENTS & VITAMINS?

Thanks, much appreciated. Just very Curious about these Noogleberries.

I need Several Answers from a lot of Noogleberry Users. Would be GREAT.

Fearless Users can show their Results in Photos, so there is a Better Understanding.

Oh and How Long do Your Noogleberry? What Number of Times a Day? How do you see Your Results? Week after Week and Months.

Started 185 lbs
35.5 bust
33. Under bust
36 A

Current 160 lbs
38 bust
30.5 under bust
34 C

This is Six months of progress. I started taking saw palmetto, fenugreek, and Maca. I stop taking fenugreek and SP after one bottle was done. I still take Maca.

I noogle 4-5 days per week taking off every other day when I'm in my groove. When I'm busy more like 2-3 times a week. I always try for 2 hours, 1 hour pump and hold and 1 hour pump and release.

Started noogling with the large cups and filled them in 2 weeks, then I ordered the XL domes which I'm still using today. I also have the airlock which allows me to detach from the pump and move around the house easier.

I tried to add my pics but they are too big you can view my progress on the noogleberry website DoubleD Gallery

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon