Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting my program, advice needed!

Hi, Ladies! Smile

From tomorrow on I am starting my NBE- program and I really need peace of advice, as newbie Blush

Here it goes:

I have really small breast as my mother and the other women in the family...but I think there is a solution for this.

I had only massage for one month and now it`s time to add some herbs and make a real NBE- program. So, the routine for the next month is:

morning:
massage 10min. /with cocoa oil/
FG- x2
RC- x1
Vit. C- 1000mg

Lunch:
FG-x2
Flax Seed oil- x1 /1000 mg/

evening:
massage- 15 min /with cocoa oil/
FG- x2
RC- x1

FOOD: I am vegetarian for 5 years, and that`s why I eat a lot of fruits, vegetables and nuts. I will include more ALMONDS and WALNUTS to my diet and PEPERMINT TEA.

So, what do you think? I am sorry for the mistakes, but english is not my mother-language. Smile

:) It's nice to see vegeterian here. I'm also vegetarian, and vegan for year.

Almonds and walnuts are good for breast enhancement? :) So good to know! I have to eat them more.. I've heard that walnuts are one of "superfoods" generally :)

I can't tell anything about your program, so I wish you fast results too.

Where are you from? (don't answer if you don't want to) :)

(21-02-2013, 07:18 PM)elwirra Wrote:  Smile It's nice to see vegeterian here. I'm also vegetarian, and vegan for year.

Almonds and walnuts are good for breast enhancement? Smile So good to know! I have to eat them more.. I've heard that walnuts are one of "superfoods" generally Smile

I can't tell anything about your program, so I wish you fast results too.

Where are you from? (don't answer if you don't want to) Smile

You are a vegan, that`s great! Smile

I am from East Europe, you?

How you doing? Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon