Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hormone Free NBE

Hello all! This is my first thread here although I've been lurking a while as I've been doing research on NBE the past year. I'm 30 y/o and have 3 kids, pre-baby I was a 34C, an lost a cup size after breastfeeding each child, so now, 3 months after weaning my last baby, (who is almost 4!!), I'm a 32A/32AA ( lop sided a bit). My hormones are really still fluctuating from transitioning after lactating and my holistic practitioner advised that I might want to get a hormone panel done in a few months after everything settles down, and just focus on replenishing my nutritional needs for now and avoiding herbs that could mess with the process. So until i have a good idea of where my hormones are and i get into good shape nutritionally, I don't want to use any herbs. Right now I'm focusing on lots of Protein, building up my iron by taking a good multi vitamin, and I'm also taking a full spectrum of Omegas and EPO as well as taking a collagen plus vit C & hyaluronic acid to help firm up loose breast skin. I'm doing an hour of massage a day using olive oil or flax but not using any hormonal creams. I'm excited to get back to normal and start a 'real' NBE program but for right now i want to help increase circulation and get into good hormonal/nutritional health, because I am under the impression that good overall health is key to getting back the boobs I lost. Anyone else using a non hormonal program and had any success? Any advice? I'm really just hoping to help things along in the sagging department for now, and will focus on building size when i figure out where my hormones are at in a few weeks/months when all my milk is totally dried up! I want to try Brava or NB but I'm afraid it will just increase my milk which is something that could "fill" me out temporarily but i think it would prolong my hormones from normalizing! Thanks for any input!Smile

Another thing besides massage to look into would be hypnosis. As far as NB, I would say wait until you are dried up completely, then wait at least another 3 months. Because yes a pump could bring the milk production back. Other than that it sounds like you are doing the right things so far. Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon