Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PLEASE HELP ME: my program is loaded and I have no clue

Ok I need help making a program. Since jan I've been trying to understand my cycle when "this" is high and when "that" is low your suppose to take "3 of these" bla bla bla
I have these herbs and have no idea what to do since I have so much
Red clover extract 100mg (RCflower 330mg) w/ 2.5% isoflavones
Maca root 525mg
Fennel seed
Fenugreek 610mg
L-tyosine 500mg
Saw palmetto 450mg
Fish oil1200mg
PM 500mg
Proestrogen cream
Flaxseed oil that I mix with my messages.
Booby Stack 2x for 5-10min mostly when my hands get tired and I have time.
My boobs are uneven so I'm mostly messaging my small one for this whole month to TRY to make things even.
Rapidbust every night when I can because I get a rash every time I do it after 6 days. Smh

I'm on day 7 of cycleing and I've been taking PM since Day one because its best to be in the follicular. My problem is how much pills I have to take in order to make things work? I know I have to change the dosage up during different phases but don't know how. And suggestions PLEASE

People usually see results taking 500mg-1000mg aday of PM. PM is one of the strongest phytoestrogens around so when on it don t take another phytoestrogen so no fennel, RC, or fenugreek. There are a few ppl i know that saw great results when taking a very low dose of a very weak phytoestrogen on the days their not taking PM during their cycle. Good luckSmile

(12-02-2013, 03:15 AM)DreamingBIG Wrote:  People usually see results taking 500mg-1000mg aday of PM. PM is one of the strongest phytoestrogens around so when on it don t take another phytoestrogen so no fennel, RC, or fenugreek. There are a few ppl i know that saw great results when taking a very low dose of a very weak phytoestrogen on the days their not taking PM during their cycle. Good luckSmile

Thanks. Happy to have a response. Ill start right away

* 1 RC or 1-2 PM. PM is much more effective. Don't combine or the RC will block the PM. RC does not need to be cycled. PM needs to be cycled to prevent problems, and even then only 1 PM is sometimes too strong and causes problems. RC won't cause problems, and since it blocks excess estrogen it can even remove problems.
*6-20 maca. Loose powder may be more convenient. And it's mostly used for the butt.
* 3-5 or more FG. For more than 5 you may want another form to be easier on your stomach, like sprouts, extract or tea. People get good results combining PM and FG; FG isn't the same as pure phytoestrogens like RC.
* 1 SP *extract*, 320 mg. Sorry, it looks like you have the wrong one. You can use it up if you want, but it's not nearly as concentrated as an extract.
* 4-12 fish oil for health. It might even get in the way of NBE from increased testosterone, especially without good SP. You may want liquid instead of pills because that's a lot of pills. Or eat fish.
* Progesterone cream can be cycled too, but there are people who are on progestin birth control shots 365 days a year who do extremely well with PM. Either way is much better than many who don't use any progesterone; some people get no results until they do.
* 2000 mg fennel, optional. It activates prolactin not estrogen, so it's probably fine with PM too. RC is the only big conflict.

But simply taking PM and PC and nothing else would probably be fine too, if it doesn't give you problems.

(14-02-2013, 11:32 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  * 1 RC or 1-2 PM. PM is much more effective. Don't combine or the RC will block the PM. RC does not need to be cycled. PM needs to be cycled to prevent problems, and even then only 1 PM is sometimes too strong and causes problems. RC won't cause problems, and since it blocks excess estrogen it can even remove problems.
*6-20 maca. Loose powder may be more convenient. And it's mostly used for the butt.
* 3-5 or more FG. For more than 5 you may want another form to be easier on your stomach, like sprouts, extract or tea. People get good results combining PM and FG; FG isn't the same as pure phytoestrogens like RC.
* 1 SP *extract*, 320 mg. Sorry, it looks like you have the wrong one. You can use it up if you want, but it's not nearly as concentrated as an extract.
* 4-12 fish oil for health. It might even get in the way of NBE from increased testosterone, especially without good SP. You may want liquid instead of pills because that's a lot of pills. Or eat fish.
* Progesterone cream can be cycled too, but there are people who are on progestin birth control shots 365 days a year who do extremely well with PM. Either way is much better than many who don't use any progesterone; some people get no results until they do.
* 2000 mg fennel, optional. It activates prolactin not estrogen, so it's probably fine with PM too. RC is the only big conflict.

But simply taking PM and PC and nothing else would probably be fine too, if it doesn't give you problems.

WOW I did go over my head. I wonder if that's why I have all these headaches. I just want breast this year. DON'T WE ALL. Thanks for clearing things up. Oh, how about L-Tyrosine?
Starting tomorrow I'm going to do
Cycle 1-13
PM 2x 1,000
Maca
Fennel 2,000
Fenugreek 3,050
Booby Stacked with chi message 5-10min 2x

Cycle 14- 27 (Same amount pills) Maca, Fennel, Booby Stacked, and Fenugreek
I'm going to keep cycling PM

I assume you mean 2x500mg=1,000 mg PM? 2,000 mg would be way too much. PC on 14-27 could be good for progesterone. Only a hormone test will tell you whether you need more estrogen, more progesterone, or both. Getting both is a safer bet. The fennel and fenugreek may help a little, but they may have a hard time keeping up with the PM. It is very strong and too much PM without progesterone may lead to problems with your cycle, besides making you insensitive to the PM and limiting any results. Or instead of adding PC, reducing PM to 250-500 mg if you get problems is a safer (but less effective) way to go, as is switching to RC. Rather than countering a strong substance with yet another strong substance. Otherwise the list looks good. Maca, fennel and fenugreek usually aren't so troublesome even with a lot.

As for L-tyrosine, I could be wrong but I don't tend to think much of individual nutrients by themselves. There are 22 amino acids after all, found in protein, on top of the other 100 nutrients. L-tyrosine is converted into dopamine and norepinephrine, which is more for mood than anything. B3 and B6 are also required for this. Based on studies around 5,000 mg L-Tyrosine is about right for these uses. At any smaller amount it would be simpler to just eat protein.

(17-02-2013, 04:49 AM)Kittyd7 Wrote:  
(14-02-2013, 11:32 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  * 1 RC or 1-2 PM. PM is much more effective. Don't combine or the RC will block the PM. RC does not need to be cycled. PM needs to be cycled to prevent problems, and even then only 1 PM is sometimes too strong and causes problems. RC won't cause problems, and since it blocks excess estrogen it can even remove problems.

WOW I did go over my head. I wonder if that's why I have all these headaches. I just want breast this year. DON'T WE ALL. Thanks for clearing things up. Oh, how about L-Tyrosine?
Starting tomorrow I'm going to do
Cycle 1-13
PM 2x 1,000
Maca
Fennel 2,000
Fenugreek 3,050
Booby Stacked with chi message 5-10min 2x

Cycle 14- 27 (Same amount pills) Maca, Fennel, Booby Stacked, and Fenugreek
I'm going to keep cycling PM

Just curious, what is your age? You may or may not need maca and booby stacked already contains fenugreek. Thats some serious fenu dosing imo.
Also, why must you have breasts this year? wedding, vacation?

[/quote]

Just curious, what is your age? You may or may not need maca and booby stacked already contains fenugreek. Thats some serious fenu dosing imo.
Also, why must you have breasts this year? wedding, vacation?

[/quote]

Im 22 and been wanting boobs for years. I use maca for booty growth and its been working. I ended up getting hips to which is a good thing. How much fenugreek should I be taking then? I'm still clueless to the dosage.
Family reunion in july

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon