Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Outofstyle's PM moon cycle

Quote:Hi Outofstyle! Quick question on the menthol rub - Does it help blood circulation, like a heating pad? I don't know if I have the time/trouble to use a heating pad everyday, but I'm only massaging with almond oil, so I can switch it up with something that promotes circulation better, maybe some kinda minty oil? Eucalyptus maybe?

Hi christinaaah!

Yes, menthol triggers a process called vasodilation, which just means the blood vessels in the area widen and thus increasing blood flow.
I am actually using Vicks Vaporub, in which the active ingredients are:
-menthol
-camphor
-eucalyptus oil
And it seems to be doing a good job! I have cut down on the number of massages I do now that I am using this, just cause my wrists get sore.
I agree that a heating pad is a major hassle! And just a heads up, my jar of vaporub warns that any external heat source (heating pad) should not be used at the same time as the vaporub. Goood luck! I don't know what the dollar stores are like where you live, but here in Canada you can find a bottle of vaporub for a buck or two there!

Oh and ps, I also have found that when I massage with the vaporub, I have to do very slow 2 second circles around my breast otherwise it almost feels hot!

K I went out and bought some non-expired vaporub.... whoowee mama is that stuff strong! It was chilly.

Also, read about the benefits of MSM for hair, nails, BOOBS, so i went out and bought some! Last supplement I buy (unless I need a refill) cause I will now be popping 16 pills a day when I start my regime!! Do Not want to go over 20 lolol

Oh and I will post the new regime that I will be following after I finish my cleanse, which will be done at the end of April. Hopefully.. Body cleanse for a month followed by a weekend liver cleanse. My thoughts are that after the cleanses my body will be in tiptop shape for absorbing all nutrients and supplements. Yaayy!

K I lied, I'm going to go buy some vitamin C!!!! Big Grin

I was in a panic today thinking that I had lost my ipod, along with all my DOZENS of NAKED pictures on it too!!! Thank goodness I found it!! What a worry. I would have been mortified if it had truly disapeared Blush

(05-04-2013, 12:45 AM)Outofstyle Wrote:  I was in a panic today thinking that I had lost my ipod, along with all my DOZENS of NAKED pictures on it too!!! Thank goodness I found it!! What a worry. I would have been mortified if it had truly disapeared Blush

That would certainly be... interesting... X.X

Glad you found it!

Thanks AbiDrew Blush

I now have a precautionary password on it.

(05-04-2013, 12:45 AM)Outofstyle Wrote:  I was in a panic today thinking that I had lost my ipod, along with all my DOZENS of NAKED pictures on it too!!! Thank goodness I found it!! What a worry. I would have been mortified if it had truly disapeared Blush

Lol. That's why I'm so afraid to take before pics! My kids are ALWAYS on my iPhone and I would just DIE if they saw my ittie bit tie titties Blush!! Lol.

How's the Vicks working? Think I might do that before bed after my FSO massage. I absolutely love the smell of it and how it helps me breathe at night. Boobie growth would be a definite bonus.

LOL yes don't want the kiddies getting their hands on those !

I like the vicks, it was so cheap I can just pile it right on, and I like using it for massage. It has to be a very slow and gentle massage once it starts tingling otherwise the friction can feel hot, but I also like that I can massage less and still get lots of stimulation, because all the massaging is very hard on my wrists.

It definitely helps me breathe better at night! I just emailed the company asking if it was safe for nightly use, still waiting for a response.

I also have heard that vicks is good for stretch marks. I don't have any on my breasts, but I also don't want to get any when my breasts start growing so that is a definite bonus.

I don't think the vicks is strong enough to cause substantial growth just entirely on its own, but I feel like it makes a big difference when added to everything else that I am doing for growth.

Good luck Renee!!

I think I am going to buy some (food grade) diatomaceous earth. I'm not going to get into what exactly it is right now.... should be studying, and I have already procrastinated waaay too much.

Only thing that sucks is that the bag that is the best deal to get weighs 22 kgs! That's $40.00 shipping for a $40 bag. Crazy!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon