Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Outofstyle's PM moon cycle

I just downloaded a hypnosis track for breast growth.. oh dear. Well here that goes.

To add to my list of substances I am ingesting, protein shake, cayenne pepper supps, annnnd CHEESEstrings. And lots and lots of sushi, I;ve been living off it for a couple days ;P mmmmm avocodo and crab (cali rolls).

After looking across my lineage and the health issues that were in it, I have decided to add PC to my program! I will post my new program when I get it .

It's been about a month? I don't know, didn't keep track of when I started. Anywho, I've got serious swelling after my massages, and my aeriolas(?) are puffy so I think that is a sign they are growing.

My breasts were a tad uneven in size when I started, my left being smaller, but now they are equal size. I just paid the left one a bit more attention but really not much.

Still taking PM, going to be ordering PC soon. And I also want to do a liver cleanse. uggghhh so much work.

Before doing the liver cleanse, cause I am doing a really intense one to get rid for stones, I have to do a parasite cleanse (ewwey lol) so I am exhausted with just thinking about all of that, but what is even moe exhausting is the 20 minute massages I have been doing daily for the past 5 days!!! That is 20 minutes per breast.

On the plus side, this parasite cleanse thing I am going to be taking has sooo many beneficialthings in it (thyme, garlic, fennel, cayenne, milk thistle, fenugreek, licorice, peppermint, many other ingredients) SO nice to know it won't set me back any if I don't take the PM or PC during it! (THis cleanse is so nothing gets flushed into my system during the liver cleanse, basically to prevent feelings of sickness)

Fingers crossed, I can feel my big boobies coming! I am already one with the committee. The big titty committee.

oh, and due to stressfull sleeping, I am haulting the hypnosis indefinitely.

So I must say, that the thought that I may have bugs (90% of people do, the 10% that don't are the ones who have taken a cleanse to get rid of them, if you haven't then you are also in the 90%!!) absolutely disgusts me and PI$$ES me OFFF!!!!) like you wouldn't believe!!! Varmaints stealing MY NUTRIENTS?????!!!! NO! I need those. It is making my sleeps worse, I feel like I can feel them inside of me!!

I seriously reccommend people do a p. cleanse because these things steal your nutrients and then release their poisonous toxins into your body and cause so many health problems! And many of them won't show up until you are old. The testimonials of people who have cleared their system are amazing. I cannot get my cleanse soon enough!!!

So anywho, enough of that rant. I am haulting pretty much all of my vitamins/supplements because it seems like a waste to be taking them and having these things steal them from me! Haulting all except a multi vitamin.
I will continue:
1) Massaging lots
2) Eating Healthy
3) Going to the gym/ being physically active
4) taking a multivitamin.

As I said before, the cleanse I am doing has many NBE-beneficial things in it, so I will be just taking that for a month when I get it, no PM and maybe PC? I haven't actually gotten my PC yet. I am expecting to see amazing, wonderful changes in my 1) skin complexion, 2) sleep quality, 3) energy level, 4) weight level (I am "technically" underweight for my height and it is very difficult for me to put on weight).

After the cleanse, I may do a liver cleanse too just so I can have it running in tip-top shape and maybe take less PM so that it will be better money-wise in the long run.

Soooo can't wait to get my p.cleanse going!!

This waiting game is getting to me!!!!! But I will have my boobies by christmas!! What a wonderful present Big Grin

Getting lazy with my massages due to my wrists hurting. But on days that I haven't massaged I put menthol cream on, so they at least get a bit of action.

In my attempts to grow some hips without a belly, I have started salsa/belly/freestyle dancing. This is also to combat boredom when I cannot study any longer! It has been fun. Need to kick up the protein shakes I think so I don't lose weight while doing it.

I love this thing, like my own little online journal. Anyways, I am still waiting for my cleanse to come in the mail. Boooo.

But, I have started taking fenugreek (2 pills 3 x daily at 610mg as the instructions say) and also st. john's wort. I am taking the fenugreek because it is one of the ingredients listed in the cleanse I will be taking so I feel it is safe to do so, and probably beneficial. I am taking the st. john's because I fear things may go downhill for a little bit as my body removes the toxins from my cleanse.

With these I am still taking vitamins (two flinstones vitamins, don't want to waste my good ones until after my cleanse). Annddd omega 3. although I tend to forget to take those. Whatevs. I am in for the long haul anyways.

I found a jar of vick's vapor rub in my room. Score!!
Going to start putting this on at night after massage. On the plus side it will hopefully help me sleep better by opening my airways,

It is expired LOL but I tried it out last night and it worked like a charm,

Hi Outofstyle! Quick question on the menthol rub - Does it help blood circulation, like a heating pad? I don't know if I have the time/trouble to use a heating pad everyday, but I'm only massaging with almond oil, so I can switch it up with something that promotes circulation better, maybe some kinda minty oil? Eucalyptus maybe?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon