Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Outofstyle's PM moon cycle

OMG! YOU WIN! You're so awesome haha!

Quote:Nice that you got your revenge!!
That's right, hun!! DON'T tell him about your new lover!! It's none of his business anyway!!

Yeah I am not going to! I almost told him but I just didn't know how to say it, probably better I don't say anything. Ohh and that song by Pink I thought you were referencing is called Fingers. It's naughty..

Quote:OMG! YOU WIN! You're so awesome haha!

LOL yayy!! Finally all of my past experiences with Aholes are paying off! I feel like I know how to handle them more now than I did in the past.

--

As for my nbe, I had for awhile gone back down to a basic B cup, this probably happened not too long after I had posted my pics, but the sleep/anxiety medication I am on, Remeron aka mirtazapine, is also an appetite stimulant which is wonderful because before it was difficult for me to even finish a meal, I'd get halfway through lunch or supper and my tummy would just feel so sore, it was torture to get my food down. Makes it difficult to gain weight! Now I am up to 122 pounds and back to a Full 32B. Perhaps my switch to PC had something to do with my fullness too, because my fullness came back when I started using it again. Anyways... Have to get my viatmins and such in order, I haven't been taking any for a few weeks now (but I do drink boost meal supplement drinks which are quite nutritious) . Time to put this train back on the tracks!

Omg. Missed a day of PM and it extended my period to two weeks. So freakin annoying. Its finally ending, cannot miss my PM!!!!

I am adding gelatin to my routine, mostly for skin & nails & hair but it's got good protein so that's okay. Makes all my drinks taste like im drinking liquid jello... yuuumm. Boobies are busting out of my 32Bs but that is nothing new from my last post.... I've been doing badly with keeping up on my massages. But been doing very well with snacking on nuts aha.

(26-11-2013, 11:45 PM)Outofstyle Wrote:  Omg. Missed a day of PM and it extended my period to two weeks. So freakin annoying. Its finally ending, cannot miss my PM!!!!

I am adding gelatin to my routine, mostly for skin & nails & hair but it's got good protein so that's okay. Makes all my drinks taste like im drinking liquid jello... yuuumm. Boobies are busting out of my 32Bs but that is nothing new from my last post.... I've been doing badly with keeping up on my massages. But been doing very well with snacking on nuts aha.
Glad to hear your tits are still getting bigger!! Keep up the good work!! :-)

The last new moon I got my period -- so I had a period, and then my most recent period, with only two weeks in between. Funny how my thread is called my Moon cycle and yet I am out of whack with having my period on the full moon, which is where I started!! Anyways so my period could have came again so soon because I forgot to take my birth control pill for 36 hrs (a day and a half I missed) but I googled it and it could be estrogen dominance, which is what I believed my grandmother and mother to have at one point, or it could be stress - doubt it, or pollyps. Don't know WHAT the HECK pollyps intails, and please nobody tell me!!!! I have refused to google it for a reason. And I love google, I google my whole life! But no, don't want to know. It'd do no good at this point. And could be thyroid, which I think could be related to pollyps? It could also be the clam LOL truly hope it isn't that one. It's probably just because I forgot my pill for 1.5 days combined with the fact that I recently had the mirena taken out which stops ovulation, and a 2 week period could also be caused by lack of ovulation. So many possible causes!!! They've been out of mind though. That's where they're staying.

I have a doc apt for a full physical on Friday so I'll see what my doc says. Like a year ago I had two pap tests come back irregular, and then the third was found to be normal so it was dismissed as nothing. Fingers are crossed it is nothing. Still busting out of my 32B's so I haven't lost anything at least.

K so my doc is giving me a new birth control, called diane-35 ? Sounds promising for helping with nbe from what I've read.... and she gave me my wellbutrin YAY!!!! and renewed my remeron, I'm set!

New goal: Have an orgasm during sex!!!! There must be a forum for help with O's? I'm going to find it.

Hi!

You had mentioned early this year about doing a parasite cleanse. I did research on reviews and benefits. Well I was really creeped out about all these little buggers in me and seeing them come out. I'm actually quite scared about it too as some people said they had them coming out of their pores. Do you know why they would pass through pores instead of through the digestive tract? There's no denying I need it for the end benefits. I just wanted to see if you had ever gone through with it and what your experience was. I'm going through a colon cleanse and next will be doing the parasite cleanse. I'm probably starting it after New Year's since a lot of people reported being sick when the parasites died and released toxins.

Hi Kellbell,

Yea I did the cleanse, I didn`t ever see any parasites but I kinda sucked at doing it, ie I didn`t drink enough water (10+ cups a day I would suggest) and I missed a few, and then stopped with a week left and then took them. Soooo I didn`t see them. I think they would maybe come out through the skin if they were trying to flee the toxicity of the cleansing herbs. These are ones that are in the skin, like a common one may be one up near the temple of your eye, (you`d perhaps know you have one their if you have a chronic twitch in your eye). I don`t think most people would have this issue, unless you`re from a country where parasites are more common or if you are around a lot of animals.

If you`re going through the effort of a parasite cleanse, I`d suggest considering doing a liver cleanse afterwards too, they go hand in hand. Dr Hulda Clark`s liver cleanse is the best I've seen

http://www.drclark.ch/en/cleanses_clean-...leanse.php

Good luck with it!

(21-12-2013, 09:08 PM)KellBell927 Wrote:  Hi!

You had mentioned early this year about doing a parasite cleanse. I did research on reviews and benefits. Well I was really creeped out about all these little buggers in me and seeing them come out. I'm actually quite scared about it too as some people said they had them coming out of their pores. Do you know why they would pass through pores instead of through the digestive tract? There's no denying I need it for the end benefits. I just wanted to see if you had ever gone through with it and what your experience was. I'm going through a colon cleanse and next will be doing the parasite cleanse. I'm probably starting it after New Year's since a lot of people reported being sick when the parasites died and released toxins.
Coming out of your skin?? Damn!! Not to sound strange, but, could you take a video of that? I'd just like to see what they look like, especially coming out of your skin.

I've been getting mad growth pains for the past 6 days, pretty much every day. Today, right now, is the most painful they've been. Hurts, both of them! Usually it's just one at a time. Guess they are growing.... Holy moly, so achey.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon