Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Outofstyle's PM moon cycle

You know, it is soo true that people treat you how you let them get away with treating you! No more. From now on I am taking a stand against the assholes in my life. I used to think I was sticking it through for my heart, for love, but this is NOT what my heart wants. My first allegiance is and will always be to myself.
Part of loving yourself is knowing when to step back, when to walk away, and when to say get the Fuck out of my life.

I feel hurt and it makes me want to stay and try to fix things but I can't heal without removing the poison from my life. Some things just can't be fixed, they'll fool you and make you think they are your rock keeping you strong and trying to help you, because you have "issues", but these toxicities are the cause of the issues! I am Not bipolar. I am sensitive to dickwads. For some reason it's the dickwads who can't get that one right, hmm.

I'm through with people not treating me how I deserve to be treated. I'm sick of trying to look through the dirt that covers their soul to try and see the good person that I know is underneath. THEY need to clean that shit up themselves, it is not possible on any level for me to do it for them.

Time is great at creating an illusion of change, but some people are just too self-righteous to truly try to understand the lessons that life puts right in front of their faces. They're too self-centered to truly see the amazing, wonderful, glowing soul that stands right in front of them. And that is their fault, not mine. Not accepting this is up to me though, I can't wait around for them to change, spending your valuable time allowing myself to be mistreated by them.

If you are in a situation like this, put on a brave face, and help yourself out of the situation. You are the love of your life, and you need to depend on that love because you are the only person who you can truly depend on with your whole heart.

I choose who my soul mate is. Not fate. Not destiny. Me.

Fuuuck I shouldn't have let him into my life again Sad what a mistake.

Okay kicking out the loser. I've had the realization that he was only ever a lover, not my soul mate. Yay! Love.

I'm going greenbush!! Soo excited, cleansing til it gets here. I think I will save my PM for winter. I've got maybe 2-3 months supply left.

Think big boobies and they will be. Think big boobies and they will be. Think big boobies and they will be.

Oh and I've fallen in love with coconut water. I thought I was getting fat on my tummy, but it's just water retention (all the veggies I eat) And the coconut water gets rid of it completely!! Flat tummy again!! Yay.

I suck at cleansing. My gawwddd it sucks! Cleansing herbs are so gross.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon