Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Solution for Deep Gluteal Depressions (Hip dip?)

I have really prominent indents in my hips, it's like my thighs are bigger than them :/ I really would love to know how to fix these without surgery, they make me feel unwomanly like i don't have the right shape!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

avoid wearing anything that is tight at the dip low waist rather than hipster/low hip style jeans more flattering if you have thos also wont make it worse and i used flax seed oil and emu oil on my butt and hips seemed to help but also i have been doing squats and taking maca my hips thighs and butt now fuller dips gone but i also lost a few lb dont know if that effected it because i didnt lose hip measure

(10-02-2013, 10:35 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  avoid wearing anything that is tight at the dip low waist rather than hipster/low hip style jeans more flattering if you have thos also wont make it worse and i used flax seed oil and emu oil on my butt and hips seemed to help but also i have been doing squats and taking maca my hips thighs and butt now fuller dips gone but i also lost a few lb dont know if that effected it because i didnt lose hip measure
Oh that's good to hear, thank you! I have some flax seed oil so i will start that, and I have recently just started taking maca.

How long are you doing the squats for and how frequently?

That's common, so don't feel self-conscious about it! Many, many women have that. That's been my problem (since I started working out and developing hips at all), and I finally got it to round out! Weighted squats at the gym did wonders, along with other lower-body weight machines. I'm so glad, because it makes my stomach look a little smoother (my short torso no longer looks quite as short). So maybe incorporate that in with the Flax seed oil (I wasn't consistent enough with that stuff on my hips to be able to make a difference).
Rainbow 

I had dents before, I used flaxseed oil and this exercise I created [ok probably not lol Tongue] to help fill them out.

Lie down on stomach on your bed or any surface

Lift both legs at knees, so your in a sideways L shape

Keep knees together, separate your legs in a V shape as far as you can making sure to keep knees together!!

Bring legs back to starting position

Repeat 50 times for the first week every day

100x Week 2

75x Week 3

100x Week 4

Along with flaxseed oil, the dent should begin to fill out completely within 2-3 months.

Thank you everyone for your replies!

Along with Flaxseed oil, I am going to start some exercises which i have researched;

1. Single Leg Squats
2. Squats
3. Side Leg lifts

Aswell as this, I have to walk up 4 flights of stairs everyday to get to my flat so this should help.

It makes sense to me now, i think I have weak Gluteus Medius/Minimus and this is causing the dip.

I have similar dents in the side of my hips/upper thighs, I personally like the shape, never thought it was unattractive. I noticed most women who are curvy in the lower region have the same shape. So nope, you're not alone in having that type of shape. I'm a little bigger than you as far as size I think, so mine are a bit more prominent. I think the shape reminds me of ladies who are in really good shape and have that shape due to muscle mass. I have alot of muscle in my thighs/butt and build it easily.

Seems like girls with "bubble" booties and big thighs have the same shape like the girls in these videos http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrfr4w_...SbK4qWyCSo

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs1abr_...SbL4aWyCSo

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwdwm0_...SbM5aWyCSo

I tried to just find pics, but it's hard to find real ones that aren't photoshopped (I edit pictures so I can tell).

But yea, I don't find this shape unattractive, but I think if we can get bigger butts with exercise, bigger boobs with NBE, then anything is possible.

Hi I have really bad hip dips too. Reading this thread I am going to try the exercises and flaxseed oil. Have they worked for u guys? Are you putting the oil just on the dents or all over the hip?

What's up with the topicals for the butt and hips? I'll be honest: It doesn't make any sense to me. They are not going to help with any increase in volume in the area due to increasing muscle, so is the theory here that it will increase the fat due to balancing hormones (as that is what it is said that flax seed oil is meant to do)? If so, then one might as well orally consume it instead of rubbing it on one's ass.

Here's another thread in which this topic was discussed: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15530

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon