Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Unbearable pain!

Hi, girls!
I do breast massage twice a day for 2 weeks, but the last night the pains in my breast became so strong, that I couldn`t sleep. And in the morning I passed the massage...is this normal? Do I have to stop with the massage or it`s a good sign?

Thanks for the help! Smile

its seems like a good sign i know everyones growing pains are different alot of people mention tingles mine more achy arent unbearable more of slightly annoying aches but do wake me up if i lie on them in sleep while they are growing i dont mind any of the pain because i am pretty good with pain if anything it just makes me excited that something is good happening in my breasts.

Thanks for the replay, that sounds positive! Yes, now I can really see that my breast looks bigger...may be I have to continue with the massage without making pause now, when everything goes good... The pain is stronger only during the night and in the morning, but I don1t have problem with this, if it is for good! I just didn`t expect so much pain! Shy

When the pain become too strong I just stop massaging for a few days till it's less painful. The reason is that I think that when it hurts so much it means that something is building inside and so I have to let it build and not hinder the process.

Y'know, there's been quite a few people who say that there's pain after massaging/breast slapping. I'm wondering if I'm doing enough or not. I don't really get any lasting pains after massaging. Not even during the massaging session either. o.O; But there is some swelling, so... Hopefully I'm on the right track. Sad

That's normal that you don't feel any pain during massage, don't hurt yourself. I you want to get any pain you've got to let your breasts absorb the oestrogen contented in your breast cream. For exemple I used to feel growing pains about 20 min after massage. No pain could mean that you don't get enough oestrogen so you can try to raise it by massaging several times a day.

Ohh, I see... Well, I only massage in a Vitamin E and Cocoa Butter lotion, so maybe that's why I don't feel those pains or tingles? Because there isn't any estrogen in the lotion? I don't want my boobs to hurt, but at the same time, I want to feel these "growing pains" that people speak of...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon