Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

would your rather "settle" for a C, or allow misery to propel you to a D?

i actually did feel beautiful with small breasts, breast size has little to do with how attractive i felt or feel. in all honesty, men love breasts in all shapes and sizes and i've never been short on compliments from men. women who are unhappy with themselves, will continue to be so even with larger breasts (in my opinion). I'm here because i'd like my old size back and if possible more, because "i" find breasts beautiful...however, if for some reason it doesn't work out for me, i will not feel bad or like i've failed in any way. Men have made me vain, i think i'm amazing and it has nothing to do with a body part, most men are attracted to my outlook on life and my unique way of getting what i want wearing a contagious smile.

my breasts are the smallest reason why i don't fit into society's norm, but who says fitting into norms is best? i gladly dance to my own tune

(10-02-2013, 11:02 AM)Augentrost Wrote:  i actually did feel beautiful with small breasts, breast size has little to do with how attractive i felt or feel. in all honesty, men love breasts in all shapes and sizes and i've never been short on compliments from men. women who are unhappy with themselves, will continue to be so even with larger breasts (in my opinion). I'm here because i'd like my old size back and if possible more, because "i" find breasts beautiful...however, if for some reason it doesn't work out for me, i will not feel bad or like i've failed in any way. Men have made me vain, i think i'm amazing and it has nothing to do with a body part, most men are attracted to my outlook on life and my unique way of getting what i want wearing a contagious smile.

my breasts are the smallest reason why i don't fit into society's norm, but who says fitting into norms is best? i gladly dance to my own tune

This is SO true. I can see the day where women and the youngsters are growing these massive large breasts because cups A-D are too common so they shoot for rediculous cup sizes to fulfill their own fantasies(I'm one, I'll admit.) And then there goes that one beautiful woman with small breasts and our men casually say how beautiful and unique she is. IE- Olivia Wilde, Megan Fox, Natalie Portman, Both Mila's (jojovich,Kunis) Adrianna Lima- OMG!. Because small breasts will be nearly extinct, Men will find these kind of women more refreshing and sexy-elegant. I know, I was one of those girls. My exes came from women with larger breasts and their exes where always jealous of the replacement.

I honestly think any woman can have large breasts but to be truthful, its all in the face and inside. Men always say, "The face- We fuck the face." The body comes second. I agree. I'd rather have small breasts with a gorgeous face any day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon