Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone who expierenced with Bovine Ovary?

Hi everyone.

I'm 17 years old and i have NO BREASTS AT ALL. I'm not even joking. I swear my chest looks like a young boy. I wear a bra size 32 A which is completely empty when i put it on since i have no breasts. I really don't understand why i have this problem. I know that it can't be genetics because my mom and most females in my family have big breasts. Also, i am not skinny, i am actually about 10 pounds overweight. I'm around 5'2 and i weight around 135 pounds... It's weird to look at my chubby stomach and then look up at my chest that is flat like a paper...

I've been taking a herbal supplement that has stuff in it that reacts like estrogen and progesterone in the body. (Fennel seed, Wild yam, black cohosh....any many other things....) But it hasn't done anything for me at all. At first my chest felt kinda "puffy" and i would get itching and tingling now and then but i haven't gotten any growth. I have been getting a lot of headaches and also it looks like i gained some weight (my stomach always looks bloated/pregnant) which is NOT good because i'm trying to lose weight.

I also was using a Wild Yam cream and that didn't really do anything either. I will probably continue using the Wild Yam Cream since i still have the whole bottle left.

I heard about Bovine Ovary from a girl on here. It suppose to be a breast enhancement treatment for people who tried the herbal treatments and had no results... I would like to know if anyone has used Bovine Ovary or knows anything about it?

Thank You For The Help !

Run a search for "Bovine ovary" and limit it to the "personal programs" section.

Thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon