Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which pump should i get and would it work for my body type?

Hi everyone.

I'm 17 years old and i have NO BREASTS AT ALL. I'm not even joking. I swear my chest looks like a young boy. I wear a bra size 32 A which is completely empty when i put it on since i have no breasts. I really don't understand why i have this problem. I know that it can't be genetics because my mom and most females in my family have big breasts. Also, i am not skinny, i am actually about 10 pounds overweight. I'm around 5'2 and i weight around 135 pounds... It's weird to look at my chubby stomach and then look up at my chest that is flat like a paper...

I heard that using the noogleberry pump that my breasts could get 1 cup size bigger so basically if my breast got 1 cup size bigger they would be a 32 A, which is way better than not having any at all.

Do you think that this pump would work for me? and how long does the swelling last after you use it the first couple of times? Also i heard about the bosom beauty pump, does anyone have any experience with this? The bosom beauty seems easier since the machine pumps for you...but it's also very expensive..i'm not sure what i should do.

Thank You

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon