Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava vs Bosom Beauty vs NoogleBerry vs Enhance.....

Sad 

I used to be quite big, a nice 34C. When I was pregnant and breastfeeding I had a gorgeous pair! Now, after breastfeeding three children - and some recent rapid weight loss - my breasts are small, droopy, floppy and empy :-(
I have considered breast implants but do not want a visible scar. Today I came upon this forum.
So my question is this: If price is not an issue, which would be better given that I used to have volume and am now looking for both volume and lift: Brava, Bosom Beauty, Noogleberry or Enhance?

My understanding is that Brava is a huge commitment, some get sore skin but are the results better? With regard to below, is Brava a sustain-only form of suction or does it suck & pull?!

Bosom Beauty - Is this as good as the Brava in terms of results? Their claim is that it automatically pulls and releases the breasts which is 4 times more effective than sustain only systems as it increases blood flow. What is the view on that? Any experiences to back that up? One poster was less satisfied with the 'BB 2012' than with the old BB. Why? (I don't understand the difference between their old one and their new one)

NoogleBerry - I can't really see any benefits over the above, am I missing something? I see you have to suck on a tube instead of a machine creating the suction, but how is that better? I would imagine that suction is weaker as a result, however I saw a photo with someone wearing them and her breasts were purple! Surely that must be dangerous?

Enhance - is this a lesser version of the NoogleBerry or does this one have any particular benefits?

Then, just to confuse matter, the lady in this post Review of Brava, Bosom Beauty & Enhance says that, according to her research, it is actually sustained suction (not suck & pull) that produces better results. Which is right?

I am confused - please help!
Thank you

Hi Mummylonglegs,

I´ve only used Brava with the Sportbox so far, in my 6th week of use I can definitely say that it really lifts up the breasts and makes them fuller.
As you have already kids you are probably a fast responder as you already have lots of loose skin to fill up. So Brava would be worth a try.

I also considered trying noogleberry, but haven´t done it yet as I haven´t seen many lasting results here...
But that´s just my opinion, let´s hear what other users have to say about their experiences...

Good luck!

You dont have to suck on a tube with noogleberry. You get a hand pump, you control the suction with the hand pump. A popular method is pump and release every few minutes. And massage also helps with circulation and better results.

Ive only recently started using it so I cant personally vouch for lasting results, but plenty of people on the noogleberry forum have experienced real lasting growth, especially those people who had larger breasts in the past.

At the end of the day, they all do exactly the same thing, you apply a suction device to the breast that stretches the skin, increases blood circulation,and promotes tissue growth. What you need to decide is, is it worth the extra money to have a machine pump for you, and more comfortable cups that may cause irritation or allergic reactions. People say you get what you pay for, but I personally think your only paying extra for the convenience of a machine rather than actual results. Im sure if I had the money to throw away I would have bought brava, but whats the point when theres cheaper alternatives.

Thank you for both these replies.
Does anyone have a view on the sustained suction vs suck & pull methods?! Or can anyone point me towards some science on it?

i tried noogleberry for over 2 years, and have been using brava for 1 year. you're not paying extra for the machine suction. you're *over* paying for the domes. you can't wear the noogleberry for as long as you can wear the brava domes, and i think that's the main difference. a few hours a day with the NB just wasn't enough to do anything for me. brava allowed me to wear it over 12hr+ a day and i've gotten growth from it.

but money isn't the only factor to take into consideration. i could afford brava but i went with NB for 2 years because i wasn't sure i could commit to wearing brava for that long. after not getting any results from NB, in a last desperate attempt, i bought brava and i'm glad i did.

brava's suction machine, aka "smartbox" is a joke. anyone who's used brava long enough eventually just suck the air out manually. it's really not that big of a deal.

I'm newby at Brava. I really hope that it will work for me. Sure, I'm still using this "joke"-smartbox already for 3 days.

I also ordered an airlock from ebay (see image). To follow success stories. Seems everyone use airlock instead of smartbox after 4-5 weeks. but how to get the air out of the Domes with this tool? I though there should be a pump to pull out the air, in order to create a "negative" pressure... And then to seal this pressure with a lock. Maybe I'm wrong, but I guess I buy a wrong thing...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have been looking into pumps for NBE too - thinking of getting one after I come back from a trip in 6 weeks or so. They don't seem that easy to find but the Bosom Beauty doesn't seem too bad as it looks like it comes with a mechanical pump (meaning you don't have to do it yourself) and a way to support the domes on your chest.

I have a lot of time at home each day (although I do need to get work done) where I could wear it for a few hours. Only problem is that my breasts are a bit wide set and splayed, meaning that my breast tissue "spills" onto either side of my chest. Would this be a problem with fitting domes? I assume that suction would be easier if they were on the front of the chest.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon