Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stopped NBE for a while

I recently found out that I am pregnant so I stopped NBE. Should I continue using Booby Stacked? Why or why not? I appreciate any and all replies.

Congrats! I think you should stop. Your breasts are already going to go through a lot of changes, and will most likely end up smaller than they are right now after you stop producing milk (well...it seems to happen a lot, at least!).

Plus, I don't think it's a good idea to be giving your body all of those extra phytoestrogens at this time. Why take the chance?

first of all, congratulations on the little one. But remember-
What you eat, your baby eats. What you drink, your baby drinks. Your baby does not need phytoestrogens so yes, definitey stop. Why take the chance on messing up your baby's hormonal development? You will have plenty of time later, except whatever time your baby demands, to continue your development after your breasts settle down. And please, if at all possibe, consider nursing your baby. Its so good for both of you.

Don't continue taking any herbal supplements that will affect your hormones, actually just keep to pregnancy only supplements, messing with your hormones during pregnancy is incredibly risky .
Your breasts will probably grow throughout pregnancy anyway, and if you breastfeed you'll get the benefit of having big boobs for around a year (or however long you choose to feed for).
Honestly NBE really shouldn't be your concern right now, maybe you should take up a sort of mental NBE so that you can appreciate your breasts for what they were designed for, nourishing your child.

Contrary to popular belief you won't necessarily end up with smaller breasts afterwards either, mine are the same size now as they were before I became pregnant. They're a lot smaller than the 34E's I got to enjoy during pregnancy and nursing, but I'm thinking I have a lot more capacity for growth nowadays since my body already knows how to do it Smile.

Congratulations!

I ended up bigger after I weaned also but then again, I was thinner during my first pregnancy. Before I had my first baby I was a 32B. I stayed a nice 34C while I breastfed then to a 34B after breastfeeding. Now I am a 34C again albeit chunkier plus my boobs are growing again. Yay!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon