Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A Strange Issue! Lost Weight on BC.

Lightbulb 

Hello doll faces!! I'm not exactly sure if this is the proper place to post this... Tongue

Current Stats:
Age- 20
Height- 5'3
Measurements- 32-25-35

Was a member at the old form (Eve's forum 54?) before the switch. Decided I should wait a few more years to start NBE.

Okay so I have a very strange experience. Has anyone heard or experienced anything similar??

Started birth control right when I turned 15 for sporadic, long periods. First Ortho-tri-cy, then Yasmin for the last 2 years. When I started BC I was 94lbs. Fours years go by, and for the life of me I couldn't gain weight! I mean, I was nasty skinny! However Ive always eaten relatively healthy and was always hungry. My measurements then were about 31-24-33.

Eventually I got ticked at everyone always pointing out how skinny I was. So I went to a holistic chiropractor who ran tests on me and found that not only was I down to 88 lbs, but that my natural hormones production had almost stopped because of Yasmin. So he suggested that I get off my birth control and start eating edamame everyday. So I did. I got my weight up to about 103-105.

I believe I'm still hormonally imbalance. I lose the weight easily. I have hormonal acne. (Didn't have acne while on Yasmin) Seriously depending on the time of month, my skin can look great or it can look sallow, oily,and pimply. Dodgy I am a definite night owl. I often stay up till 5 a.m. I'm not sure if that's because I'm young and rebellious to the night or not. I don't have excessive facials hair, pretty normal. I don't have a receding hairline, quite the opposite. My periods are pretty regular, and mild compared to when I was younger.

So any of you ladies have any insight on this weirdness? Cause I know that a birth control that makes you lose weight, and keeps your skin nice, sounds pretty damn excellent. But it kinda sucked. A lot.

P.s. I'd like to eventually start a NBE program and gain a little booby goodness. That's why I'm posting this. Gaining knowledge and trying to better our bodies is what this is all about right? Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon