Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

STRETCH MARKS

I've been taking pueraria mirifica in powder form for about a month now, they seemed to swell a bit at first, but not much increase in size at the moment. A few weeks ago I started smoking cigarettes again, and in the process of stopping now, having about 1 a day til I stop. I'm not sure if it is the smoking, but the already strecthed skin on my boobs is alot thinner and more strecth marks from the last few weeks. Would you say that this is the smoking that has caused this?? And if I stop and carry on with the routine of pm will it get better??

Also has anyone had experience with the PM helping really stretched skin with alot of stretch marks. and what did you use? which creams/methods? my boobs just look horrible especially when I'm lying down, theres no shape to them, they're wrinkly and im only 22 Sad

thanks xxx

Smoking breaks down the collagen in the skin so it is most likely going to be that as the cause.

thanks SugarQ, do you think that it would have caused lasting damge? or can i repair it do you think??

Have noticed from one of your threads you say that you use the powder 200:1 off ebay, I'm pretty sure I get the same one. have been taking for a month and no change, you say you don't see any change after 3 months? maybe this powder is no good. Would like to know where is the best place to get the PM but everyone seems to have different opinions on different brands.
xxx

actually, i don't think smoking would have "that" much of an effect and not that fast...i'm a smoker and i don't have thin skin, the nicotine gives me clogged pores and makes the skin look tired, one cigarrette a day would have hardly any effect on anything. i got a Lot of stretch marks during my pregnancies, and for the record i quit smoking twice, once for two years and once for three, i noticed no change in them during either time.

stretch marks are scarred skin, and rarely go away completely. (they go silvery white) if the quality of your skin is important, then i suggest taking placenta / collagen / hyaluronic acid supplements for it...that way if you do get growth, your skin will be able to deal with it.

@rosekrzyz

It is a bit suspicious...what do you think a good brand to try next would be that we can get in the uk?

It may have been the poor PM that contributed to the stretch marks also?

I am trying Gotu Kola from Baldwins for mine..just arrived today

x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon