Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FINALLY Getting Started

Tongue 

Hey folks,

This first post will be short due to time restraints (and the fact I don't have my notes with me =/) but I'm ecstatic that I am FINALLY starting my NBE regimen x)

I will go into to the specifics of the herbs later but for now (two weeks before Day 1) I am starting a Schizandra and Milk Thistle Cleanse in preparation for the herbs. I have also been doing 360 Chi rotations on my right (much smaller) breast. I am a dance major and take roughly 18 hours of intensive dance classes a week so I will be getting my hip and butt exercise from that.

Whelp, hopefully I'll be back soon with more info. Oh! And I've already taken my starting pictures, but don't really want to post them until I see progress...

shizandra? may i ask where you found it? i used to drink green tea with shizandra extract, but they stopped selling itSad

good luck with your program

Mountainroseherbs.com has the whole berries and the powdered berry extract =)

THANKS! And the best of luck to you, hun Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon