Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava rash help

I am in the middle of week 6 of my Brava journey. I have had issues off and on with an ugly rash. We tried the Brava lotion, hydrocortisone (which, btw is not good to use for any long period of time), and Aveeno.

Finally, we tried Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Cream w/Aloe. Contains vitamins A, C, & E. It's the best thing we've tried so far. My rash is all but gone even after some long nights with the Brava.

Just wanted to throw that out there in case it can help anyone.

Hi, thanks for this tip.

Can you check, if this is the cream you are talking about? http://www.amazon.com/Gold-Bond-Ultimate...B000NP60B0 . I'm not in USA, so I will buy online and wait for a month for delivery...

By the way, have you used PREP WIPES before putting domes on?

Yes, that is the cream I used. It was very helpful. And I didn't use the prep wipes every nite. It seemed to aggravate my skin, so I only used occasionally.

I wish you the best!

Thanks for your reply. This is the cream. Will try to find it from Ukraine.

I'm now at 5th week of Brava journey. And I have rash and pimples, but also some swelling, that helps me believe that these tortures will be for good)) How is your progress so far? Do you have program here at the forum to track progress?

Regarding the prep wipes, I haven't used them first 3 weeks, cause they didn't arrived in time from ebay. And I already used to put domes without them. So now they arrived and I do not understand how to use them)) I though they are like a tape that should steak to my body, and it should be some glue on them. But they appear to be a wet paper folded twice, without any glue and they fall off when I'm trying to put domes on. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

The prep pads are just to wipe your skin only in the area where the domes will touch you. You don't leave them on. They are sort of like an alcohol wipe, only without alcohol. They leave some type of protective film on your skin and make the domes stay on better. Use one or two to wipe the dome placement area (it evaporates quickly) and make sure it is dry before placing the domes.

I never did state a program. I wasn't sure how to do it. I finished with the system a few days ago and I did see improvement, though not as much as I would have liked. My schedule just got crazy so I had to stop when the smartbox said I was done, or else I would have tried longer. I will probably try again next winter, if what I gained this time stays.

According to an online measuring tool, I went from a 40AA to a 40A, US measurements. But I went bra shopping the other day and according to actual bras I tried on, I went from a 36A to a 36C. So if I keep it, I'm satisfied this go round.

I hope my post helps.

Hi BigGirls! Congratulations on the "graduation" from Brava breast program!)) 3-4 month frowth from 36A to a 36C this is SO AMAZING! I would be happy if I repeat your success. I really hope that you will keep your progress. This is very encouraging...

Thanks for your explanation about skin prep wipes. CoolRolleyesBlush I will try to use them in a right way))

you are pumping to much try a little at a time also try a breast pump nipple stimulation causes the breast to grow also

(22-03-2013, 06:35 PM)BigGirls Wrote:  I never did state a program. I wasn't sure how to do it. I finished with the system a few days ago and I did see improvement, though not as much as I would have liked. My schedule just got crazy so I had to stop when the smartbox said I was done, or else I would have tried longer. I will probably try again next winter, if what I gained this time stays.

According to an online measuring tool, I went from a 40AA to a 40A, US measurements. But I went bra shopping the other day and according to actual bras I tried on, I went from a 36A to a 36C. So if I keep it, I'm satisfied this go round.

How long have you been using Brava, how many weeks and hours on avarage? What was your gain in inches?

And did your growth stay? Now that a couple of months have passed.

Those are difficult questions to answer. I did retain a lot of what I gained, but my measurements are different now because I lost 14 pounds since the time that stopped the Brava system. I used the system for the time period the smart box showed till I was done according to it. I used it for about 12.5 weeks, never less than 10 hours a day, usually around 12+ hours. I used it for the recommended time each night, sometimes longer, but I did skip one night because of the exhaustion of wearing that thing daily. I just needed a good night's sleep! lol

I have been working out faithfully for months now, and as I said, I lost some weight. But, I still see quite a difference relative to my weight loss. I have been very small breasted for my whole life, and thin up until a few years ago. I had gained a good bit of weight and my breasts were still small. But since the Brava, now I am thinner again (though I still plan to lose a few more pounds) but my breasts are no longer small in comparison to my body weight. I look more balanced now.

I would say that it was an overall rounding and volume increase, and since I didn't lose much breast with my recent weight loss, I am very happy with the Brava system.

Except for one thing. I feel that their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I had questions and kept getting passed off from one person to the other in regard to being able to sign into the website and hook up my smart box to get my statistics. I still don't know how to do that.

Hi BigGirls, it is so great to hear from you. You are a successfull graduate. And I'm happy that no matter of weight loss you still have more balanced figure.

I also lost 7kg (been 50kg and now 43kg in a month). And become much skinnier then I used to. But still Brava made this weight loss less drastic for my breasts.

Wishing you great mood and acceptance of your new figure. And thanks for your tips regarding aloe vera and wipes!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon