Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tracking my progress from a 30c/d

Hello everyone Smile. I've been lurking here for a couple of months now and I finally decided to start my own thread to track my progress. I guess it's just easier to give a brief history of myself and my stats, about 4 months ago I stopped breastfeeding after cutting down gradually for a while before that. During pregnancy and breast feeding my breast were a 34dd/e then they slowly shrank to their current size, I wouldn't mind but I've lost some serious firmness so my goal is to get enough growth for them to be perky and full again. I have a healthy attitude towards my breasts, I love them for being so good at feeding my child, and it makes me sad when I read stuff on here about women feeling they're abnormal because they have small or uneven breasts, when in actual fact it's far less normal to have two round perfect globes protruding from their chest. Also as an educated woman I'm not going to take kindly to folks giving me scientifically incorrect advice, just a warning Wink. Wishing you all a happy growing journey!

Breast measurements,
under bust:28" across bust: 32.5"
Other measurements,
waist:25" hips:36"

I'll update with my program and pics later, I'm taking PM, collagen, vit B,D and zinc oh and selenium as well as massaging twice a day. Also sorry that's all a bit confusing, I'm on my phone but I'll come back and edit it later so it makes more sense.

Okay so here's my first pics. My breast are a little awkwardly shaped because they're very bottom heavy, meaning that it's really hard for me to get any cleavage without my nipples popping out Blush. From now on I'll try and be consistent with angles and lighting, I'll also post some side and bra shots.

were both pics taken the same day / time frame? the first one looks a lot fuller. very similar shape / size to mine, interesting that a lot of women go bottom heavy after breast feeding. good luck with your programSmile

I'll have a look at the time scale on my phone, I didn't think there was a difference but I think the first one was taken around a week after the second. I guess I didn't think the difference was a noticeable one. However I did start massaging a couple of months back when I first discovered this place and I was taking SP for around two weeks before the PM. I think the bottom-heavy boob look if probably because we both have well developed milk glands, when I breastfed I produced a lot of milk Blush.

Okay, I'm now measuring a solid 33", which is obviously awesome. I'm noticing definite improvements in the firmness area as well, also awesome. I'll update with pictures tonight,I can see myself being more of a picture updater than a writer.
My program is quite a relaxed one, I'm taking PM daily, collagen most days, massaging a lot. But my other herbs are taken when I feel I need them. My diet is healthy and high in protein (fish mainly) and good fats.

Sorry for being a slack poster Blush

Here's some pics from today, there's hardly any visual difference but these are taken with a webcam in daylight , so I'll be able to keep the angle and lighting consistent.

it could be just the lighting, but it looks like you have more plumpness Smile

Current measurements are 33.5" across bust, 25" waist, 36.5" hips, I'd like to have my boob and hip measurements add up ideally.

that's an inch progressBig Grin grats

Thanks this morning it was really more like 34" and I've been a bit slack with the herbs too, some days where I just don't feel like I've drank enough water or whatever I just don't take them to save my kidneys... There still doesn't seem to be a huge visible difference but my breasts feel fuller, and there's a lot of capacity there for them to get filled upBlush.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon