Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginner and all you seem so knowledgeable

Thumbs Up 

Hi everyone...I've been researching none stop for the past 2 months for a way to grow my breasts. They're right now 34 A which is okay I guess, but I'm latina. I'm supposed to be curvy and I am not. I think it's because my dad let me drink coffee since I was 4. Anyways...my research took me to Breast Actives, but all of there reviews seemed so fake and the pictures looked like breast implant pictures (something that being a college student and a scardy-cat I can't do). So I finally found this wonderful place and everyone seems to have result somehow. After reading through...I think I've got a plan together but I'd like to know what y'all think.

Pueraria Mirifica pill (500 mg) 2x2 a day
Fenugreek pill (idk what measurement they can come in) 1x2 a day
Flaxseed oil for massage 2x a day

I also don't understand some of the acronyms so if you could help me out with that, that'd be great. Let me know what you think or if there's something better, and also, brands to stay away from and for which ones to look for. Thank you so much.

Stats:
34 A
130lbs

P.S. I'm also trying to lose weight at the same time and increase my butt...but that I just do by running on the treadmill.

(25-01-2013, 06:29 PM)ambar73 Wrote:  Hi everyone...I've been researching none stop for the past 2 months for a way to grow my breasts. They're right now 34 A which is okay I guess, but I'm latina. I'm supposed to be curvy and I am not. I think it's because my dad let me drink coffee since I was 4. Anyways...my research took me to Breast Actives, but all of there reviews seemed so fake and the pictures looked like breast implant pictures (something that being a college student and a scardy-cat I can't do). So I finally found this wonderful place and everyone seems to have result somehow. After reading through...I think I've got a plan together but I'd like to know what y'all think.

Pueraria Mirifica pill (500 mg) 2x2 a day
Fenugreek pill (idk what measurement they can come in) 1x2 a day
Flaxseed oil for massage 2x a day

I also don't understand some of the acronyms so if you could help me out with that, that'd be great. Let me know what you think or if there's something better, and also, brands to stay away from and for which ones to look for. Thank you so much.

Stats:
34 A
130lbs

P.S. I'm also trying to lose weight at the same time and increase my butt...but that I just do by running on the treadmill.

Well. The first thing you should have done TBH was to get a hormone test done. So we'd know where your base is at. The plan you've presented is a very estrogen-centered plan, which is great - as long as you aren't already even so much as SLIGHTLY more E dominant during your cycle.

Bearing that in mind... if your plan DOESN'T work out for some reason, you might want to try adding a progesterone cream to balance out the estrogen.

You might also consider only taking PM for the first half of your cycle or halving it during your second half. Or even adopting a much more complex pattern such as my own.

Another thing you might consider is taking maca which will also both help your butt and help balance your hormones.

And finally - I don't really need worry about my butt, it's quite large already and has only been naturally getting larger simply from my HRT... But I understand there are much better, more targetted, exercises you could be doing to help that butt... I think you ought to take a look around on that, or maybe someone who's in the same boat on that issue will see your thread and be able to advise you about those.

thank you for replying Smile

I got the fenugreek pills, but I'm unsure now. I keep trolling the site, and I read today that fenugreek pills can counteract with PM. Which I'm waiting for it to arrive at my natural food store. Could I start taking the Fenugreek pills by themselves? has anyone had progress with that? Also, I do believe topical is better, but I have no idea what I would take. progesterone cream seems to be common, but I don't know exactly what it is meant for. and before i make this too long, I DO NOT want stretch marks on my boobies. I want rapid growth but i would like to prevent any stretch marks.

Please please help Sad I'm lost and I don't really have anyone to talk to about this because no one around me understands why...

Rapid growth is unlikely no matter what you do tbh... Very few girls get rapid growth.

As I said... hormone testing would be a great way to know what you ought to be doing. There are both progesterone cream, which is applied to the skin, yes, but NOT to the breasts! And there's estrogenic creams that ARE applied to the breasts.

There's also the internal way, fenugreek pills being one of.

There's been a constant debate over whether or not the phyto's in fg and pm would compete with each other or enhance each other... evidence so far indicates that they are beneficial together, though you might consider something else simply because I understand fg can do strange things to ones body odor.

Are you under 20? If you are, you still may have some growing to do. As long as you are well over 20, you won't have to worry about shutting off your own body's ability to make its own to finish the last stages of puberty but if you are not, I would say its mandatory to get some form of testing to see if you even need to do NBE internally now. Its just good to cover your basis.

You are going to have to read the forums to really understand why you are taking the protocol you gave yourself and what its doing to your body. You may grow fast if you have the right body mechanisms but you won't know that until it happens or not. Some may spoon feed you info, but at the end of the day, you are going to have to make an effort to know your body and which herbs are right for you.

Thank you for the replies. I know hormone testing would be a good idea, but there is always the factor of money. Which I know for this NBE thing, is something you need, however, I'm trying to pull the money together for the herbs...

And I am 20 years old...but the weird thing about my body has been that at age 15 I had a full B. And now I can barely fill an A cup. I haven't lost weight in the past 5 years and I really think it has to do with the caffine intake that I went a little overboard with. Also I became I runner, most of my fat turned into muscle, and although I didn't lose weight I think that attributed quite a bit to it as well. I know there's always a chance you'll keep growing, but only if you put the right stuff in your system which is what I am hoping to do. I will be updating constantly, this is the first site where I find people actually helpful so thank you!!

Yeah caffeine won't help with regulated hormone production.

Other people covered it pretty well. So I will chime in on the butt. You can't really spot gain fat. You will gain it where you are genetically inclined to gain it. You can try massaging, but that is a slow slow slow process. Did I mention how slow it is. Your best bet is to build up the muscle. If you have muscle which is then covered in fat. It should give you a bubble butt. The best exercises for that a deep squats. Don't let your knees go forward. Then squeeze your bum on the way up to help isolate the muscle. You want the muscle big, so the more weight the better.

If you have a smith machine in your gym. I recommend using that, so it is easier to keep good form.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/de...hine-squat

But you want to go a bit deeper.

Something like this would also be a good addition. There are also machines that can do the same motion.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/de...e-kickback

Be sure to up your protein intake too.
Rainbow 

Hormone testing isn't something you need right away, you can pay attention to your body and make an informed decision of where your starting. Hormone is something you should get but not critical to begin NBE.

How's the Flaxseed Oil massages working for you? They worked wonders for me, plus there's the added benefit of O3's. Also, you might want to add Vitex (Chasteberry) for progesterone and a low dose of a testosterone supplement like Butea Superba, in order to keep your hormones in track and perhaps Maca to keep things stable. People tend to think that it's only estrogen and progesterone they need to raise but testosterone is important to and you don't want to become deficient in it.

Thank you for the advice on the butt area...I actually have a decent butt right now. Sprinting can do that to a gal. But due to a leg injury I had to spend a lot of time on my butt and now it's slowly decreasing and now I have stretch marks bc of it. So I figure if I regrow it, it'll look much better.

As far as the fennel seed oil, I couldn't find any at my local food store. They only had a tea but wasn't sure whether to get it. I read somewhere on this site someone used cocoa butter oil to do the massage and that it helped. Any advice on that?

Sorry, I'm waiting slowly due to the fact that I'm about to be on my period like today...so I'm waiting a couple of days after to start. Just to get a basis.

Is the progesterone cream mostly so I don't go crazy with hormonal outbursts?

Thanks again!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon