Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

wannabecee's program

I have my herbal NBE journey in the old forum. I've switched to Noogleberry and couldn't be happier. I started as 34.5" on Sept 3rd and today I am almost 36.25". i think this is all due to the noogleberry. I do take one pill a day of most of the NBE herbs, basically just to use them up.

Hi wannabecee, im really happy you are doing well with the noogleberry, i think the NB is great aswell, i think there are alot of people on here at the minute who are loving the NB and are having alot of success. Its really good to have you back on the forum. Happy growing hun. xxxx

Hey girl! I was wondering how you were doing. Glad to see that you grew a couple inches, you go! I remember you having problems getting much growth and as a fellow gal with slow growing/stubborn boobs, I think you took the right step in getting NB. Even tho I'm back on my successful routine, I really believe using the NB will help tremendously and give me some real breasts before my friend's wedding in May. I refuse to embarass myself--and reveal my secret--in front of everybody, so NB is the only guaranteed way I'll be ready by then.

Can't buy it anytime soon since money is being stretched for a while, but I'll def get it in Feb so I have enough time to get some inches in. Anyways enough blabbering, just wanted to stop by and congratulate you. Do keep us posted! Smile

(23-12-2009, 09:28 PM)wannabecee Wrote:  I have my herbal NBE journey in the old forum. I've switched to Noogleberry and couldn't be happier. I started as 34.5" on Sept 3rd and today I am almost 36.25". i think this is all due to the noogleberry. I do take one pill a day of most of the NBE herbs, basically just to use them up.

I am seeing alot of results with Noggleberry (and over short period of time), though I wonder how long does it last, or does remains forever or given hormonal changes (which is understandable)?

(24-12-2009, 01:07 AM)jorisabomo Wrote:  
(23-12-2009, 09:28 PM)wannabecee Wrote:  I have my herbal NBE journey in the old forum. I've switched to Noogleberry and couldn't be happier. I started as 34.5" on Sept 3rd and today I am almost 36.25". i think this is all due to the noogleberry. I do take one pill a day of most of the NBE herbs, basically just to use them up.

I am seeing alot of results with Noggleberry (and over short period of time), though I wonder how long does it last, or does remains forever or given hormonal changes (which is understandable)?

Hi jorisabomo,

The results from noogleberry eventually become permanent. Many nooglers continue to use it after they reach their goal for a couple times a week. it does produce nice swelling on top of the growth they already got. Check out the forum - a lot of wonderful successes there. But one thing about noogling - you can become addicted to it and eventually want more and more boobage!!

Seriously, it is a product that works if you use it regularly and don't give up too soon. well worth a try!

hth

Cheryl- waving a big hello to you!!Smile

Shyboobs - You'll love the noogleberry! If you are already having success, this will just add to it!! Let us know when you start and how you get on w the Nooglberry!! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon