Weekly Update 7th March

weight 60.5kg

over 84cm
under 75cm
across 90cm
waist 69cm
hip 88cm
butt 98cm

the skin around my jaw line broke out again, annoying....maybe i should do a liver cleanse. i've tried so many things over the years for clogged pores etc. but honestly i don't think anything really works, and it's always the same time each month (kind of) i think it's because i don't ever sweat, no matter how much i drink....well my body temperature is actually higher than everyone elses so i normally feel chilly XD i'm an anatomical miracle. oh well, i guess you can't have everything, my skin is generally in better shape the past two months.

i'm now on my first day of leutal, and happy i didn't actually lose any boob although i lost weight because i wasn't eating so well for three days Smile

Tongue my husband apologised for "apparently washing my bras too hot" because he noticed the one i was wearing yesterday is started to show spillage. he's convinced it's not possible to naturally grow boobs after puberty, so my bras must be just shrinkingBig Grin

On another note, i'm only 3-4 days into my leutal phase and i'm spotting...kind of annoying, i usually spot a couple of days before my period (was very useful Wink) but never 12 days before. i'm hoping this is just an adjustment thing, i'll get chaste berry in anyway though and see if it helps. i've no other symptoms at all, no fatigue or aches or headaches etc.

the spotting only lasted a day, glad of that....

aaaaaand my 34b bras look ridiculous on me, i'm spilling out all over the place; double boob to the front, squeezing out under my arms and the bras won't sit still Smile so i've been wearing a 34c all week. i'll do my weekly measurements tomorrow and see if the tape shows more

(i've got a week of leutal left, wonder if i'll shrink back...)

(13-03-2013, 05:19 PM)Augentrost Wrote:  the spotting only lasted a day, glad of that....

aaaaaand my 34b bras look ridiculous on me, i'm spilling out all over the place; double boob to the front, squeezing out under my arms and the bras won't sit still Smile so i've been wearing a 34c all week. i'll do my weekly measurements tomorrow and see if the tape shows more

(i've got a week of leutal left, wonder if i'll shrink back...)

Awesome!! Congrats on your progress, Augentrost!

thank you timarie Smile

ok so weekly update....March 14th

weight 60.5kg
over 85.5cm
under 73cm
across 92cm
waist 70cm
hips 92cm
Butt 98cm

so i've a couple of cms more on my hips and across my bust is also filling out...Yay, i knew i'd see an increase this week. i'm also getting a lot of stretching sensations, i guess you could call them growing aches, and i've a week of leutal left.

i was wondering....most people seem to see the best growth in leutal, has anyone ever tried to prolong the second phase of the cycle? i won't be trying this but was curious to know if anyone else had.

i'm going to have to find a light sport to do over summer, i figure skate and because outdoor rinks are all closing now, i'll only have on ice training once a week until the middle of june and then None until mid August...i like keeping active, but i'm so unmotivated when it comes to cardio-sports

i was looking into liver cleanses because it's supposed to be good for your skin and energy levels, and i was surprised to read that milk thistle can act as a phytoestrogen...does this mean it would be beneficial to nbe and you could be cleansing your liver at the same time?

most liver cleanses seem like such an effort, i don't have time to devote two days to Flushing toxinsTongue i'm such a lazy git

Weekly Update March 21st

weight 61kg
over 87cm
under 75cm
across 92cm
waist 69cm
hip 87cm
Butt 98cm

*yawn* it's been a long day, so i'm keeping this post really short....Life is good, a reason to be happy every day Smile

Congrats on your growth!!

I have a question - what's the purpose of the placenta? I did a quick search and couldn't find anything, and I don't think it's in Isabelle's oft-linked pages on herb functions.

i started taking it for the rejuvenation effects, although after researching more it seems that it also has an effect on breast growth...see link below

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternati...#section_3

chiyomilk says she took it for the growth factors, as did giny. i believe it really helps with growth and i'll continue taking it afterwards for the stem cell rejuvination effect...i really love it

now to my update....finally have time to post, although measurements i took as usual on thursday

March 28th

over 85cm
under 73cm
across 91.5cm
weight 60.1kg
waist 68.5cm
hip 90cm
butt 97.5cm

it seems being so busy lately has had an effect...i've lost a couple of centimeters all over. i've finally finished spring cleaning...all 14 rooms are done yay, only took me nearly 3 weeks because i could only do one room each day Tongue it took so long because i've been working so much lately, we're so backed up in work (but i love my job, so i'm happy) it's also spring break so i havent been on the ice in over a week :O hard for a figure skater....i'm so going to spend my easter sunday on ice before i have withdrawal symptoms!!

ok so time to go hide eggs, happy easter everyone

i've had a couple of busy but fun weeks...i took measurements the first two but had no tape measure with me in venice, so missing a week Wink

April 4th

weight 63.2kg
over 84cm
under 75cm
across 91cm
waist 68cm
hip 88cm
Butt 97 cm

April 10

weight 59.5kg
over 85cm
under 74cm
across 92cm
waist 68cm
hip 87cm
Butt 97cm

as i knew i was due my period on the thursday while in venice, i decided to avoid having to take too many pills with me, to just take a multi vit, PM and placenta jelly. so for the last 5-6 days of my cycle i took one pill of PM (350mg)... i was surprised that the only side effect was that my period was a day late, and i had exceptional swelling which of course went as soon as i got my period. On the first day of my period i started taking two pills of PM....more so i felt i was on a New cycle / routine, i'll see how it goes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon