Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Blood test results

I got my blood results back and wanted to post them so the booby gurus can cast their eyes over them.

I had the test 18 days after I started my period.

TSH 1.4mu/L (0.3 - 4.2)

LH 3.2 iu/L (2.4 - 12.6)

FSH 3.9 iu/L (3.5 - 12.5)

OESTRADIOL 503 pmol/L (46 - 1828)

The figures stated in the brackets are the ranges. Apparently all these are normal but I am not sure what it all really means. I presume this list needs to correlate against the traditional cycle charts.

So this means I need to think up a program! Eeek. I still take PM pills two weeks from period onwards.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Hyee Babakins,

When you did the blood test, did you check it was on which day of your menstruation cycle?

And did you check your progestrone & prolactin levels? :3
All this could help to get more information.

Im not good enough to comment on your hormone levels, but I suppose it would be normal.

(22-01-2013, 09:49 PM)Babakins Wrote:  I got my blood results back and wanted to post them so the booby gurus can cast their eyes over them.

TSH 1.4mu/L (0.3 - 4.2)

LH 3.2 iu/L (2.4 - 12.6)

The figures stated in the brackets are the ranges. Apparently all these are normal but I am not sure what it all really means. I presume this list needs to correlate against the traditional cycle charts.

So this means I need to think up a program! Eeek. I still take PM pills two weeks from period onwards.

Any thoughts or ideas?

(22-01-2013, 09:49 PM)Babakins Wrote:  I got my blood results back and wanted to post them so the booby gurus can cast their eyes over them.

TSH 1.4mu/L (0.3 - 4.2)

LH 3.2 iu/L (2.4 - 12.6)

Any thoughts or ideas?

My hunch is you could use a boost in both LH and FSH and something progesterone based or both estrogen and progesterone balanced. But to be sure, I would test my progesterone. Please do this. I think you mentioned you were as your Doc screwed up. This would really be a good gauge.

*slaps doctor with a wet fish

(10-02-2013, 08:59 PM)Babakins Wrote:  *slaps doctor with a wet fish

Hahahahahah! And a stinky one too!Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon